Missing Link profile image 82

How do you feel about the continued materialization of the New World Order?

The New World Order stuff is real. There are attempts underway, and working well, to eradicate the sovereignty of the USA...and of other nations as well. I do not like and fear this. The desire is to have a one world government. I like having my own country, the flag, the national anthem, etc. I don't want a global currency. Obama is not incompetent---he is purposely trying to collapse the country to further bring on the New World Order. Before you mock me look into this a bit more. Some say the NWO will be for the better....I disagree. What do you think?

Mazzy Bolero profile image92

Mazzy Bolero says

PurvisBobbi44 profile image91

PurvisBobbi44 says

• Sarra Garrett 3 years ago

Very well said. It's too bad more people didn't realize what is really on the agenda.

Barbara Kay profile image84

Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) says

SunilKalsi profile image60

Sunil (SunilKalsi) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 3 years ago

Your way of thinking is similar to the NWO folks. It has been tried per Stalin, Pol Pot etc. and many millions died. I like having a national identity and don't consider myself childish. I appreciate your participation very much however!

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

• LauraD093 profile image

Laura Tykarski (LauraD093) 3 years ago

I am going to be hit right in the chops for this but ...My Fellow Americans Citizens, when have we not fought a take over of our ideals?...being able to function in a world economy is not death.it is survival.