gmwilliams profile image 85

To Conservatives and Moderates, even moderate Liberals out there, why is there an increased

demonization and denigration of the United States by the Left and other extreme Liberals in terms of the American fabric including the socioeconomic and the sociopolitical sphere? Why is the Left and extreme Liberals fond of minimizing America and its greatness, making anything that is American bad, wicked, even evil?

cjhunsinger profile image67

Best Answer cjhunsinger says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 2 years ago

GOD, AWESOME answer, simply and magnificently awesome.

DaisysJourney profile image88

DaisysJourney says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

Daisy

if you are familiar with George Orwell's 1994, Political Correctness is Newspeak

Old-Empresario profile image89

Old-Empresario says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

Old--You seem to be a very good example of the decline of America, as one who is void of all that is relevant and one who embraces a naive and weak character, singularly absent personal strength.

Kiss andTales profile image26

Kiss andTales says

• cjhunsinger profile image

cjhunsinger 2 years ago

kiss--There are many ways to avoid responsibility. Many ways to say, I am nothing, I mean nothing, my life is without purpose and I possess no strength, no integrity, no character. You say it very well.