jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Secret Romney Video: Works with Natayahu, Half of Americans are Bums

1. Dr Billy Kidd profile image89
    Dr Billy Kiddposted 4 years ago

Get a grip on the thinking of the real Mitt Romney. Here's a vidieo secretly recorded at a milliion dollar fund raiser that reveals all:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 … 29455.html

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 … fundraiser

Help me if you think I've got this all wrong.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

"”Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of this country will endeavour to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”
    "Those words were taken from a letter that Abraham Lincoln wrote in 1864."
    "Lincoln also said that the banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light on their crimes."
    "Abraham Lincoln could see a world that would be. It is the world we now have."

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

"Abraham Lincoln could see a world that would be. It is the world we now have."

So did George Orwell!

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Sooner also posted this link.

I don't know about the rest of you 47% (forget 99% -- this is the REAL meme), but I  take full "personal responsibility" for myself and my VOTE.

Share this on Facebook, email it to your friends -- get it out there into the mainstream.
    It needs to be seen.

1. Dr Billy Kidd profile image89
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When Romney made the comment early on that "I like to fire people who provide services for me" I suspected this would be coming.

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
        Mighty Momposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mother Jones Washington bureau chief who broke this video is on Rachel Maddow right now.
        Apparently there are more tapes.

4. PrettyPanther profile image85
    PrettyPantherposted 4 years ago

The real Mitt Romney is even less likable than the etch-a-sketch Mitt Romneys.  Poor ol' Mittens can't catch a break.  It's hard to hide the real you in the digital age.

Of course, the usual suspects will come out to defend him against the tyranny of the lazy, entitlement-hungry masses.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, and they'll be slapped down as quickly. Why is it that people want to censor the internet? lol

working