jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Grover Norquist explains Obama's win

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

This is the man who wielded so much power that he got  almost all Republican members and aspiring members of Congress to sign his "Taxpayer Protection Pledge" -- a pledge to never support new revenues in any debt-reduction deal with President Obama.

Here is what Mr. Norquist had to say about President Obama's reelection.
    It has better impact if you listen to him say it in his little baby boy voice.

I'm sorry. Donald Trump? This guy? These are your leaders???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/1 … 16219.html

1. tammybarnette profile image60
      tammybarnetteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice to see Norah O'donnell walk him back,lol...not a good sign that they learned anything, and yea, his voice makes him sound the age he is acting lol

2. American View profile image61
      American Viewposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I did not even bother to read the article or listen to a video attached to a news story with that title. I sure hope the dude was not serious believing calling someone poopy head cost the Republicans the election. That is someone seriously out of touch and delusional.

2. chefsref profile image89
    chefsrefposted 3 years ago

There are many indications that these people have learned nothing from their loss in this election, including idiotic statements like "Poopy head"
    Personally, I hope they continue to wear the blinders provided by Fox, Rush, Glenn etc.  If you combine conservative inability to see anything that has not been filtered by Fox with changing demographics the entire Republican party will go the way of the Whigs.
    We have to hope that the moderates will take over from the right wing nut cases and the country will be able to get things done

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

He won the election because people slightly more voted for him than for the opposition.  I don't see the need for further explanation.