jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Me thinks I know a Walmart manager that is about to get fired...

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago
    1. Barbara Kay profile image87
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Part of the problem is that Walmart is no longer hiring enough employees. At least that is going on in our area along with some of the other stores. I bet this manager does get into a lot of trouble. What a mess!

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

We all need you and love you? Really??
    All this garbage is just as much an indictment on the slobs who frequent Walmart than  the stores themselves.

3. moonlake profile image88
    moonlakeposted 3 years ago

Our store is always spotless inside and out. My daughter lives in another small city and she said their store is scary. She was in there a couple weeks ago and she said this couple got in a fight in the middle of the store the woman threw herself on the floor and three little kids hanging onto her. The woman was screaming at her husband for having another woman. She said it was awful and the store employees just stood around doing nothing about it when they should have called security. She said she will never go back, besides this thing happening the store is dirty. I was there one time and I took a cart but didn't take the one the employee was holding at the door. I thought that girl was going to attack me for not taking her cart.
    It is a mess.

4. jericho911 profile image86
    jericho911posted 3 years ago

Walmart can't really do much about people throwing trash on the ground.  I do agree that they need more employees at certain peak times. However, they are able to sell items cheaper because of those very reasons, along with buying in such bulk. I worked inventory for Walmart for 7 years a decade ago.  They sell a lot of stuff for pennies over cost to get you in the door.

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Warning. Do not do an image search for walmartians.