jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

The Rape Accusation Against Meg Whitman's Son That Got Hushed Up

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

The Rape Accusation Against Meg Whitman's Son That Got Hushed Up

here's part of the article...

"The Accusation

On a spring night in 2006, Griffthen a sophomore went partying on the Street, a boozy row of private undergraduate dining clubs. As he would later tell a panel of university disciplinarians, he ran into a classmate and went home with her. They had sex. She awoke the next morning with a black eye, bruised face and, she told friends, no memories from the previous night. According to multiple sources one of whom was a dormitory adviser at the time the girl told her friends Griff Harsh had raped her."

Should this matter in a campaign or not?

http://gawker.com/5669754/the-rape-accu … ue&s=i

1. Ralph Deeds profile image71
      Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's just another example of Whitman's money buying whatever she wants.

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes it should matter.  Ahem.  Right after it matters that Obama hushed up his supposed gay activities and Kevin Jennings (or Arne Duncan...who can tell them apart?) sanctioned underage sexual activity for a student, and Ted Kennedy explains Chappaquiddic (sp?) from the grave, and McCain explains why his daughter calls rightwingers "nuts" and Marilyn Monroe's death is actually resolved and ..so on and so on....

3. Jim Hunter profile image60
      Jim Hunterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"Should this matter in a campaign or not?"

Did Meg Whitman rape someone?

If not then no it should not matter.

Unless you think it matters that Hillary Clintons brother in law is a convicted drug dealer.

1. 0
        Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And Obama's aunt is an illegal who says America owes her.

2. b. Malin profile image59
    b. Malinposted 6 years ago

Did it really get hushed up...I mean how is it apart of Meg Whitman's campaign?  Her son is of legal age...if he raped this girl it is his to face, with his lawyer.  Yes, as a parent she should find out what happened from him.  Did he give the girl a "date drug" or was she just too drunk to remember?  you say that this all happened in 2006...four years ago.  Why is it revelent now?  Did the young woman at the time, press charges....there has to be more to the story.  And do we just vote into office people that are perfect...Don't make me laugh....HISTORY WOULD PROVE YOU WRONG!

3. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago

If he has not been proven guilty in a court of law then he would be innocent.  Or has something changed in our legal system that I have not heard!