Colossal Trove of Criminal / Civil Evidence Against Trump and Family

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 109 discussions (336 posts)
  1. JAKE Earthshine profile image69
    JAKE Earthshineposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14047423.jpg

Let’s keep it FACTUAL: A living and evolving repository to store ALL the public evidence, both criminal and civil which exists against Mr. Trump, his family and associates including Michael Cohen, there appears to be more than enough damning evidence to reach a guilty verdict for the average person in a criminal court of law: This is a montage and ALL Encompassing, there are no boundaries, any and all direct and circumstantial evidence pertaining to any and all crimes and or torts (Civil Wrongs) can be documented here: This includes ‘crimes against humanity and the environment’: Media reports both written and video taped, you tube clips, films, news-reels, letters etc: All evidence is welcome: Please refrain from posting right wing propaganda from outlets such as breitbart, infowarz, Fox, Rush Limbo etc:

I’ll start with the above illustration of the infamous 'Secret Trump Tower Meeting': an astounding piece of criminal evidence which supports potential crimes of ‘Conspiracy Against America’ and ‘Treason: I’ll try to keep the action of this critically important subject flowing:

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"Let’s keep it FACTUAL"

"there appears to be more than enough damning evidence to reach a guilty verdict for the average person in a criminal court of law"

"an astounding piece of criminal evidence"

"supports potential crimes of ‘Conspiracy Against America’ and ‘Treason"

The first sentence is directly contradictory with the next 3.  Can't you do better than providing your personal opinion expressed as FACTUAL?

JAKE Earthshineposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You can't be serious right?

Let me briefly explain the FACTS: A secret meeting between Donald Junior, Jared Kushner and Paul Manifort, who has already been indicted and presumably will 'flip' as his criminal case of 'Conspiracy Against America' progresses, and several Russian spies at Trump Tower with the explicit intent to receive info that was acquired by Russia from espionage of the United States, and then the intent to use said stolen property to subvert democracy is about as solid as it gets:

If Donny Senior knew about the secret meeting, which Steve Bannon said he absolutely did and he also called it a treasonous meeting, it will be one more criminal charge against him, if of course he's not above the law which is yet to be determined:

EXHIBIT A: Secret Trump Tower Meeting: Trump Campaign / Russian Spies

Absolutely admissible in a criminal court of law and absolutely a damning piece of criminal evidence against Mr. Trump's family: You can deny the truth if you'd like which is fine, but just remember, that doesn't change the truth:

LOL.  "Secret meaning your weren't invited, but of course that indicates only that you weren't invited, nothing else and certainly nothing FACTUAL.  You go right ahead and assume that people will "flip", but that doesn't make if FACTUAL.  "Stolen property is not FACTUAL, and neither is the assumption that "subverting democracy" was intended either.  Only the over-active imagination could ever call anything there FACTUAL.

I won't deny truth, but I will certainly deny that you are producing even remotely FACTUAL - there is nothing there but your opinion and even that is based only on imagination, turning innocent events into something sinister because you hate.

I don't think you, or Steve Bannon, even know the meaning of the term "treasonous".  If you did you wouldn't be making unsupported claims that only expose that ignorance.

wilderness, I'm still not quite sure what you're saying and why a denial, and yes, the breaking daily revelations pertaining to criminal and civil evidence against Mr. Trump and his family and associates can I assume be very frustrating for Trump fans, but that frustration and what appears to be furious anger doesn't diminish said facts in any way:

This is actually a discussion about the colossal body of criminal and civil evidence known to the public, excluding what we'd presume is a mountain of additional evidence that is unknown at this time, not a place to deny said evidence:

I'd recommend that those who are unfamiliar with this secret meeting, should research this and then make a more educated contribution when applicable:

EXHIBIT A: Secret Meeting: Trump Family Members & Indicted Paul Manifort: Trump Tower: Russian Spies: Espionage: etc

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14047708.jpg

Ah.  You refer to pretty pictures as "colossal body of civil evidence".  But of course that pretty pictures provides no ore FACTUAL evidence of anything than your opinions. 

Do you understand the difference between FACT and opinion?  Even your own opinion?  Because I do have to wonder sometimes.  You could start with a "secret" meeting that you know everything about.

wilderness my friend, I'd suggest you refrain from ever practicing law, because if you ever found yourself in a real courtroom, with a real judge and all the exhibits were displayed on the courtroom floor, and then you stood up when it was your turn and said "That's not evidence" as your clients only defense, I'd hate to see what the judge would say or even do to you not to mention the law suit your client would immediately file against you:

2. Sharlee01 profile image86
      Sharlee01posted 5 years agoin reply to this

WOW ! Anyone from the family been arrested? LOL

2. Live to Learn profile image59
    Live to Learnposted 6 years ago

I love the drama, although it always undermines your credibility.

Actually, I've never seen a correlation between the two as you suggest: 'Drama' or the lack thereof, is not a determinative factor in judging veracity, it really has no effect on an individual's credibility:

I've never seen a connection in a courtroom either, attorneys and witnesses are typically 'dramatic' yet can be very credible:

1. Live to Learn profile image59
        Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That is true. You can present credible evidence in a dramatic way but since that isn't what you are doing here it isn't really applicable.

lol: You just contradicted your last comment: lol: What was your point anyway? And do you have a legitimate interesting contribution to the discussion, if so let's hear it, I'm almost ready to post the next stunning fact based exhibit, but if you have one first have at it, I'm all ears and eyes and dark hair:

I've wondered, of and on, if those on both sides who seem so over the top aren't Russian operatives jerking our chains.

This thread is a prime example of b.s. for b.s. sake.

lol, yes, I understand your apparent deep frustration and state of denial: Factual evidence against Mr. Trump and family combined with the Mueller criminal investigation tightening the noose and the FBI investigation of Mr. Trump's personal attorney frighten Trump fans, white nationalists and Russians to death:

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
                Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The panic in the Spanky lovers is very evident, Jake. their desperation is getting to the point of all sorts of conspiracy "Deep State" theories fostered by their heroes Hannity and Limbaugh. They truly believe every word these two morons speak but there's no hope for them now. Even if Mueller finds Spanky was involved in collusion with Putin's gang they will still continue to believe Hannity and Rush. No wonder Canada doesn't allow Fox News to broadcast their lies in the country. The idiots here have no clue!

1. profile image0
                  ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you of a party so shallow as to believe your own spittle  ?   Some things we're very  sure of , for one ,all of the democratic spying conspiracies started sometime before the admitted Obama IRS spying on conservative corporations and spokespeople , Yet continued well into the Trump presidency . Fact.

There is also a huge growth spurt from the seriousness of Water-gate to the treason today against Trump ,-Hillary DNC , Lynch , Comey , McCabe , Mueller fiasco ........These alleged crimes against Trump were  committed  by sitting administration conspirators , actual government employees , not civilian operators as in Watergate .

We are just getting started but another thing ,  Members of media in this treason --season are likely to also spend time in jail , besides the Obama administration employees , Comey , McCabe , Strok ,..........

This investigations  just getting started and THIS one  Isn't fake collusion -corruption . Members of your party will go to jail .   Watch.

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Randy, I would simply refrain from responding to individuals like ahorseback and few others like Sharlee01 and Live to Learn, they are obviously living in a completely different fox fake channel style reality which is NOT fact based or rooted in the truth so 'personal insults' and ridiculous manufactured theories are all they got in a desperate attempt to distract from Mr. Trump's ever growing and expanding state of legal peril:

1. profile image0
                    PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"....so 'personal insults' and ridiculous manufactured theories are all they got...."

And "common sense." Don't forget that! Lol

2. profile image0

Fact is . The reason you resist responding to those like myself is that YOU have absolutely nothing to add to the debates except your personal and delusional hatred of your Pres. Trump.  Why don't you actually join a couple of other liberals here who resort to the usual liberal debate name calling  like racist , homophobe , Islamophobe , misogynist , you know ? 

You could even organize a communal " Blame Tour " like your Hillary !  Balloons , champaign , wear the  pink  hats, and go find  college age audiences that know no better so you can boisture your way through a political debate without anyone realizing your ideological shallowness.

3. Live to Learn profile image59

LOL. What a Russian trollish comment, Vlad.

2. Live to Learn profile image59

I have no idea where you get the impression I'm in denial. The difference between you and I is that I'm willing to wait until a competent source declares grounds for charges. If the man has done something wrong, I'm forpunishment.

You don't count as a competent source and wild accusations aren't grounds for charges. At least not in this country, Vlad. You should really understand how the justice system in the U.S. works. It isn't like your home country of Russia.

3. GA Anderson profile image81
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

The universe has revealed the answer. It is because Jake hears "yanny" and the rest of us hear "Laurel."

Geez, who knew?

Here, Ellen explains it:https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14047719_f1024.jpg

ps. Regardless of what you hear, the recording is actually saying "Laurel."

GA

Actually, that's not what I hear at all but do you really wanna know what I hear? It sounds like Mr. Trump crying in the public shower of the penitentiary after bubba bad boy takes his only bar of soap away, the lovely shamrock scented bar he traded the pen snitch for a bottle of his extra strength propecia:

I still can't seem to locate the bottom of this guys dumb: I mean really:

BREAKING Big Today: MORE clear cut evidence of 'obstruction": Maybe Mr. Trump should have studied the law and politics before he accepted the presidency from Vladimir Putin, even but Vladimir can't protect his poodle from American Law:

Seriously, all partisanship aside, doesn't he understand that this is 'obstruction'? and if not why not? Ignorance is no defense and if we still have laws in this country he's about to slam his ignorant head up against an entire law library full:

Here's a tweet from what appears to be a textbook raving lunatic who has nothing better to do in his silk robe than conduct a self absorbed circus of insanity within his own personal nightmare of mental paranoia: Yes, law enforcement has every right to investigate your campaign Donald, especially a campaign that has a Russian spy falling out of every crack, and NO, you can't DEMAND that the DOJ execute your personal agenda of weirdness and stupidity:

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi … gn-n875841

1. profile image0

Jake you may need a serious group intervention about that political  delusion .  you and many here are facing an incredible" let down " after the Mueller firing ?
        Too much CNN will do that .

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image74
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14047744.jpg

Yay! Go Earthshine gang! Yay!

5. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT B: Obstruction of Justice:

In the following film clip, Mr. Trump ties his illegal firing of FBI Director James Comey to Russia which would corroborate corrupt or mal-intent: His astounding confession of this fact during a televised interview with Lester Holt is nothing less that stunning:

This is considered 'direct evidence' of obstruction, a filmed admission by the suspect himself, falls within the legal category of 'BEST' evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKxeo67fn4

STUNNING: Mr. Trump meets secretly with Russian Spies in the oval office shortly after the election: Why was the American news media unconstitutionally banned from covering this strange and many would say illegal interaction while Russian reporters were invited to document it?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14048977_f1024.jpg

6. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT C: Obstruction of Justice:

Sometimes it's difficult to comprehend that this angry, raving, paranoid elderly man who has corrupted the white house to the core, actually lives in the United States of America and not in a dictatorship: What he doesn't seem to understand nor has he apparently received adequate legal counsel to instruct him on the constitution and or applicable laws, is that the DOJ is an independent body which works for the American people, it's not a personal vendetta agency to settle his corrupt scores: But what else could we possibly from an individual who acts like he's controlled by our enemy Vladimir Putin:

Here it is, hot off the presses, yet another ashtonishingly blatant piece of evidence which could indeed support another obstruction of justice charge: This is an absolutely STUNNING Development: He seems to be out of control and apparently unable to function properly:

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/21/opinions … index.html

7. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT D: Conspiracy Against the United States:

It's really no surprise that it's considered a major criminal action to conspire with a foreign government, especially an enemy of the United States, to influence an election: You be the judge:

con·spire
    kənˈspī(ə)r/Submit
    verb
    make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.
    "they conspired against him"
    synonyms:    plot, scheme, plan, intrigue, machinate, collude, connive, collaborate,

(of events or circumstances) seem to be working together to bring about a particular result, typically to someone's detriment.

EXCERPTS:

"Donald Jnr admits his father may have helped draft misleading statement on Trump Tower meeting"

"The 2,500 pages of transcripts detail interviews with key aides involved in the 2016 meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, including Donald Jnr, the president's eldest son. Ms Veselnitskaya initially insisted that she acted independently of the Russian government when she visited Trump Tower. But more recently, she has described herself as a Kremlin informant."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 … statement/

8. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT E: Conspiracy Against The United States:

The public stories just keep breaking almost daily by the news media: The Mueller criminal investigation keeps finding itself in a prolonged protracted position with all the new non stop developments this white house intentionally and or unintentionally produces consistently: New evidence  which must be probed and categorized by prosecutors to reach an air tight conclusion in the end: More news about Mr. Stone who is apparently preparing for indictment, long time friend of Mr. Trump according to investigative reporting:

The perceived chain: Mr. Trump ----> Roger Stone ----> Wikileaks ----> Julian Assange ----> Vladimir Putin

****Breaking BIG***:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/politics … index.html

9. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Although there is so much more to this growing and evolving line of criminal and civil evidence, Patriot Tom Steyer does a very good job of condensing the extreme danger we as a faltering nation are now forced to endure until we as a nation are successful in the courtroom and at the ballot box in mitigating and ultimately halting the dreadful dark energy emanating from the white house which is engulfing and consuming us:

Must Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

10. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT F: Obstruction of Justice

Mr. Trump according to James Comey, clears the room where they were meeting to establish privacy then pressures him to let the Flynn thing go: Evidence of Obstruction, Coercion, Abuse of Power all come into play here:

James Comey testifies under oath before congress under the umbrella penalty of perjury, a patriotic act Mr. Trump to date has refused to do at the request of Robert Mueller's special counsel of prosecutors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcxzeOOSPiA

11. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT G: Witness Tampering / Intimidation / Obstruction of Justice:

Another tweet published by Mr. Trump on 5/12/2017:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
    More

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

5:26 AM - 12 May 2017

12. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

'Batty' Rudy Giuliani seems to be preparing for Mr. Trump's impeachment and or indictment, he's obviously aware of and understands the magnitude and detrimental nature of the growing colossal trove of evidence being unearthed daily:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 … hment.html

Rudy is a nut if he thinks he can muddy the waters enough to affect Mueller's investigation into the Spanky Gang. I'd love to see Spanky being interviewed by Mueller's team to watch him endeavor to tell the truth for once in his life.  Pay-per-view would get my money for the event!  cool

Randy, the only thing Rudy is muddying is Donald's face which is already filthier than a 5 year child's as he frolics in a pig pen, and that's an unfortunate fact for a 71 year old man who appears to be facing life imprisonment at an absolute minimum:

Reports indicate Trump's lawyers, if you can call them that, drafted and sent a letter to Mueller's team saying he's the 'chief' law enforcement officer so he's above the law and can't be prosecuted for obstruction of justice: This act in and of itself can be construed as yet ANOTHER act of obstruction: UNREAL: And if there was even a semblance of truth nestled in that ridiculous notion, I guess a chief of police can never be prosecuted either right?

The white house is not only in a perpetual state of chaos and danger according to the evidence, but it appears as if it's also in a continued state of panic as it should be, and Every time Rudy opens his mouth in public, he throws another gas lit torch on Donald's already scorched head which would lead any rational, logical thinking human being to suspect him of being a 'deep state' operative:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/02/politics … index.html

Yes Jake, Spanky's lawyers think he's above the law, and no doubt his fans agree with him. I hope Nunes loses his seat in Califonia for being Spanky's stooge. Time wounds all heels!

13. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT H: Treason & Treachery: Remember this circus of lies? Then the babbling culminated with Mr. Trump  asking Russia to illegally hack into the private property of the United States and find E*Mails belonging to an American citizen: That's called espionage:

If you hadn't before this comment was published, now do you understand why the FBI was forced to monitor Mr. Trump and his campaign? This is just one example of Mr. Trump's betrayal of the United States:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

1. profile image0

Jake , You must be having one heck of a lot of fun creating your own court cases , Can I suggest you should start writing for Hollyweird ?   You know maybe the newest Bourne movie starring Matt Damion going after the traitor Ivanka and her little son ?

How about if I move to Hollywood, set up a creativity shop and write the most inconceivable, fantastical fictional story which would be reviewed and unconditionally rejected by every major motion picture studio for its unbelievability?

It's the story about an impostor president of the United States named Donald Trump who is actually dumb and gullible enough to degrade his own prestige down to the level of a 3rd rate dictator, then invites the number one spy of N Korea INTO the white house under the false pretense of Kim Jung Un, leader of said 3rd world country dismantling his nuclear arsenal within months after he had perfected long range missile capability right under Mr. Trump's lazy disengaged 71 year old nose:

To be continued:

1. profile image0

But Jake - Trump won and continues winning doesn't he ?
          Your loss !

14. Live to Learn profile image59

C'mon Jake. It's been almost a whole day. Where's I?

15. GA Anderson profile image81
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

Wait, wait, I got one for that Hollywood creativity shop.

I was walking done the road ...
    with my book in my hand ...
    I'm a scripture spouting ...
    preacher man ...

I look up a tree ...
    and what do I see ...
    that ol' devil Satin looking down on me ...
    with silky red hair ...
    and creamy white thighs ...
    and the fires of Hell glowing in her eyes ...

Get behind me Satin ...
    I said to the thee ...
    I got places to go, and people to see ...

Climbing down on a fiery stair ...
    the reek of brimstone filled the air ...
    Get behind me Satin ...
    I again declared ...
    as I fondled those thighs ...
    and stroked that hair ...

Chapter and verse ...
    I struggled to recall ...
    As I fought that devil ...
    ere my virtue fall ...

I smote that devil ...
    with my book in my hand ...
    I'm a scripture spouting ...
    preacher man ...

An original by Gus. Available on iTunes for $499.99, but I will give your shop full creative Rights for just $.99 - as a charitable contribution of substance to this thread.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13904420.jpg

16. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG********** Continued Panic and Turmoil in the white house: Reports indicate Trump Lawyers drafted and delivered an absurd letter to the Mueller criminal investigation staff articulating that Mr. Trump is above law, therefore he can't obstruct justice which is baseless and nonsensical: Sounds like it may have been written by Rudy Giuliani:

As the mountain of evidence against him continues to grow daily which will delay the inevitable final result and findings, the white house remains paralyzed in a spiraling state dysfunction and chaos: Petrified of the criminal investigation into the Trump Campaign:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/02/politics … index.html

17. Live to Learn profile image59

I know Trunk bashing seems very satisfying and can be addictive. But, you know they say you'll go blind if you do that too much.

I'm not sure how expressing the facts about the most corrupt, evil, soon to be removed politician in history could ever be defined as 'bashing', but I understand at this point, he can do and say whatever he'd like to his fan sheep and get away with, including igniting an insane trade war which is undermining his own susceptible voters and egregiously abusing his power as politician  and that's absolutely pathetic:

Thank God Trump fans remain in the dwindling minority:

On the righteous side of things, at least it appears as if we still have a justice system and criminal investigations via the Mueller probe of Trump's ultra  corrupt campaign and lower NY investigation of his inept personal attorney Michael Cohen which should soon serve this odd looking 71 year old megalomaniac his due:

2. Randy Godwin profile image60

They who?

1. profile image0

Nancy Pelosi said that of course . Because the impossibility of impeaching him is so magnifyingly  slight as to make those calling for it in upcoming mid-terms  look absolutely mindless .

Course they are anyways but hey .......

A link to the quote by Pelosi , please? And as far as I can tell Pelosi isn't a they, so perhaps a couple of links re the blindness factor L2L referenced.

Links? You want links? The one liner guy wants links? The man who never backs up anything wants links???

Pray tell, has the world gone mad?

Are you backing up horse's claim, L2L? if so, then it must be true as you're never been wrong about anything! tongue Still prefer a link though!  roll

I didn't read his claim. Rarely do. So sorry. I thought your comment to me was a link about going blind. Which, as you well know, a valid one couldn't exist.

Yes indeed, I'm aware of that. tongue

1. profile image0

Pelosi , Schummer , Waters , ..........who HASN'T discussed impeachment in the media ?    Did Pelosi say exactly that , I don't know ,.....she never shuts up , but they have all thrown around this topic ,something highly unlikely to happen . There is more and more talk about Trump actually pardoning himself and just what he actually could get away with without any chance of  impeachment .

Other than that Randy , you may do your own research .

18. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT I: Obstruction of Justice : Abuse of Power : Witness Tampering :

Dangling Pardons:

Why Dangling a Pardon Could Be an Obstruction of Justice—Even if the Pardon Power is Absolute

"While acting as Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, John Dowd reportedly discussed the possibility of presidential pardons for Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort in separate conversations with their lawyers. Reports by the New York Times and Washington Post on Wednesday suggest that Dowd’s intent might have been to influence Flynn and Manafort’s decisions on whether to plead guilty and cooperate in the investigations, but that legal experts are divided on whether Dowd’s offers could constitute obstruction of justice."

https://www.justsecurity.org/54356/dang … -absolute/

19. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Jake, Mueller has added new charges to Manaforte. This time it's for witness tampering. And the hits keep rolling in! lol

I saw the stunning news Randy but it's not really surprising, Manifort and everyone in a hierarchy position for the Trump Campaign, including Mr. Trump, according to investigative reporting are obviously in dire legal peril:

What does Manifort have to lose at this point? I guess if he's not going to 'flip' and turn on Donald llke so many have already done, dire circumstances call for dire action:

Breaking BIG:

"Mueller accuses Paul Manafort of witness tampering"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu … 9ebc37e78b

20. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG ******* WoW: Mueller files new indictment against Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manifort: Witness Tampering, Obstruction of Justice and Conspiracy: Sound familiar?

"Special counsel Robert Mueller files witness tampering indictment against Paul Manafort and Russian citizen Konstantin Kilimink"

"special counsel Robert Mueller filed new witness tampering criminal charges against ex-Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort as well as Russian citizen Konstantin Kilimnik as a defendant."

"The superseding indictment lodged by a grand jury sitting in federal court in Washington, DC, came days after Mueller asked the judge in Manafort's case to revoke his bail and jail him because of an alleged effort to tamper with witnesses."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/special … -news.html

21. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14074173_f1024.jpg

Why does Mr. Trump appear to be most comfortable and at ease when he's engaged with our enemies? The answer might be right in front of your face: Somebody really should inform Mr. Trump that committing treason or treachery in broad daylight doesn't diminish the severity or criminality of the crime:

EXHIBIT J: Treason: Treachery:

Now, astonishingly, Mr. Trump is calling for the reinstatement of our arch enemy Russia, a country we are at war with, back into the G7 while he commences an economy destroying trade war with our allies: UNREAL: Yes, believe it or not it's true:

"John McCain blasts Donald Trump for ‘diminishing American leadership’ in calling for Russia to rejoin G-7"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 90356.html

Yep, started a thread about it, Jake. Strangely enough, Spankys voters are suddenly silent about this for the most part. Good sheep!  tongue

Yeah Randy, if it looks, acts and quacks like a traitor it probably is one and a crime committed in broad daylight is still a crime:

This is beyond the point of absurdity and extreme danger: So what else does this anti-American stooge need to do before his fans finally realize the unprecedented danger this impostor represents not only to them and their families, but the entire world? Does he need to staple a note to his forehead saying 'I'm a traitor'? At this point, with the cult mentality and no personal intervention, even that would probably be ignored by his fans:

Who else but a traitor impostor president would commence trade wars causing friction with our historic allies France, Germany, Mexico and Canada etc which in turn is destroying jobs for Americans and our fragile economy, and then lobby for the reinstatement of Russia into the G7? I think we all know the answer to this question, even his fans:

22. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT K: Money Laundering:

So how do you miraculously sell a 40 million dollar property approximately 4 years later for almost 100 million dollars?

Perhaps accept an offer from a Russian Oligarch to run some money through it?

"TRUMP SOLD A $40 MILLION ESTATE TO A RUSSIAN OLIGARCH FOR $100 MILLION—AND A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR WANTS TO KNOW WHY"

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-sold-40-m … tic-802613

23. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

His name was Seth Rich.
    As far as selling a property at a 60 million profit, isn’t that what flippers do ?
    Muh  Russia
    Trump got elected because people can’t stand Hillary. She is a criminal. Americans are sick of politicians selling out America and business as usual .Dems just can’t get rid of the butt hurt of losing

Fox News BS, as usual.  Sean is your hero, right?  lol

24. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 6 years ago

No actuall Andrew Breitbart, Runner ups are Zero Hedge , Investmentwatch and a smattering of Drudge. For some reason what they are telling is usually true. Btw how  did that Main Stream Media prediction of a Killary landslide treat you .

Briebart? Seriously?  lol

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
        Moderndayslaveposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Why Clinton News Network ?
        MNLSD ?
        Operation Mockingbird big 3 ?
        A lot of you are so high and mighty
        Your getting your Absolutely it’s True from where ?
        Washington Compost ?
        All I read gets checked against all sources I read vs. trusting “Fact checkers”
        Like the two dopes on a couch where one stole 100k from company and is now globetrotting the world with prostitutes.
        I have never seen a group of people get so mental over losing an election .wow

So did you factcheck the over 3000 lies Spanky has told in his first term, MDS?  You're accusing real news sources of lying while trusting a known liar. What does that day about you?  tongue

And I've never seen so many people going wacky over winning an election after such a failure from the last republican POTUS. From Dumb to Dumber.....

You probably voted for Dubya twice..

No I was too busy following Obama, Hillary and the fbi’s crimes.
            Oh yeah,you forgot to put up what you consider “Real” news sources. I know it must be hard to admit you have been lied to all these years .
            http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch … r-and-read
            Failure , at what ? Actually the only thing we didn’t get so far is  the wall.

Now that makes sense of why your views are so wacky!  lol  You believe the BS by this religious nut's website?  Nevermind…..you aren't worth conversing with!   lol

What exactly were these 3000 lies I keep hearing about ? That was just an old link from 4 years ago.Do you actually think that is the only place I ever saw this?
                http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6- … ica-2012-6
                Business insider is full of it too I guess.

As of May1, 2018 according to investigative reports, Mr. Trump has uttered over 3,000 LIES: Amonth and a half later, I'm confident this serial liar has only added to this total:

When I watch him on television, it's no longer to hear what he says, I watch only to count the lies, they are so blatant that in many cases they don't even need to be 'fact checked' via GOOGLE: Appalling, Disgusting, Embarrassing and Unacceptable:

He tells so many casual lies he could be impeached for violating his oath of office:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac … d87aeed899

He falsely claimed that Democrats colluded with the Russians, and the whole probe started with “a document that was paid for by the DNC [Democratic National Committee] and Hillary Clinton.” But the DNC was a victim of Russian activities, as its emails were hacked and then released via WikiLeaks. The House Intelligence Committee has confirmed that the FBI’s counterintelligence probe began with a tip from the Australian government, which notified U.S. authorities about a drunken conversation between a Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, and an Australian diplomat in May. Papadopoulos claimed the Russians had “political dirt” on Clinton. The information in the dossier funded by Democrats came to the attention of the FBI later.
                    His name was Seth Rich
                    Where is the DNC server ?
                    So this claim is bs.

25. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT L: Ivanka / Donald: Corruption, Business Dealings With Alleged Corrupt Foreign Entities:

"ANOTHER TRUMP TOWER IS ON FIRE, THIS TIME IN AZERBAIJAN"

"The Mammadov family has been alleged as having connections to the Iranian Darvishi family, who themselves are reportedly linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC). According to a 2017 New Yorker investigation, Alan Garten, chief legal officer for Trump’s company admitted the company knew that “certain principals associated with the developer may have had some association with some problematic entities,” but did not cut ties.

Garten said the due diligence on the project's partners had been conducted by a third party, and nothing troubling was found. The Trump Organization eventually ended its involvement with the project in 2016.

Ivanka Trump, reportedly the leading Trump Organization figure driving the project, was also caught up in allegations of corruption, having posted photos of herself touring the site of the doomed enterprise to Instagram."

http://www.newsweek.com/another-trump-t … jan-904981

Trumps crime here is what ? Lay it out for me please. Small words preferred. Do more than repost parts of an article

?!?!  Somebody said that Trump knows a third person that a fourth person said knows a fifth person in the IRGC.  Besides that, somebody said Ivanka leads the Trump Organization and a third person claims corruption with unknown people by that organization.  If all that isn't enough, she posted selfies just like millions of other people do!!

Pay attention, Modern - Trumps "crimes" are evident, obvious and numerous!  That "due diligence" was conducted and nothing found is never a reason to stop declaring the speech of others to be a crime that Trump is committing!  lol

moderndayslave: It's a felony crime to conduct business with criminals and or a criminal enterprise:

Ivanka is the primary suspect in this exhibit because according to investigative reporting, she was the primary contact and promoter of the  project: She was however operating as an agent of the Trump Organization who as we all know by now, is controlled and run by Donald Trump Senior which makes him an accessory at a minimum:

Small enough words for you?

26. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Would a liberal please list or at least explain the "3,000 lies " that Trump has told to the American people .      The Nobel Peace Prize is awaiting a verifiable liberal response .

27. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Patriot Tom Steyer condenses and simplifies some of the crimes Mr. Trump and Family are accused of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

OMG I threw up in my mouth the second it started. Learn that the POTUS is the top law enforcement official in the US . He was doing his job not obstructing Justice. Coney leaked classified info to joe buddy a Columbia professor so it could get leaked to the media . That’s ok to you guys , right ? Clinton fired the FBI director no one bats an eye. Remember a phony DNC dossier paid for by Clinton started this. Especially after the wording on Hillary’s investigation went from a criminal offense to Careless. I’ll look it up for the paid never Trumpers later. He should of fired every one of Obama’s appointees day one. So much for that peaceful transition of power.

28. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT M: Conspiracy / Illegal Campaign Donations / Unidentified Crimes:

"National briefs: Web of elite Russians met with NRA execs during 2016 campaign"

"WASHINGTON — Several prominent Russians, some in President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle or high in the Russian Orthodox Church, now have been identified as having contact with National Rifle Association officials during the 2016 U.S. election campaign, according to photographs and an NRA source.

The contacts have emerged amid a deepening Justice Department investigation into whether Russian banker and lifetime NRA member Alexander Torshin illegally channeled money through the gun rights group to add financial firepower to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential bid."

Read the ente explosive story here:

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation … 1806120043

Jake puhleeease , your trying to hard with no bite. Now dragging the NRA into it.Tell your handlers that people aren’t that stupid

Sorry Moderndayslave, but I'm not 'dragging' anyone or anything into it, but criminal investigators, expert prosecutors and investigative reporters certainly are: I'm simply compiling and archiving the enormous trove of damning criminal and civil evidence which exists against Mr. Trump and family into one convenient place:

It's your prerogative to accept the factual evidence or not:

Spinning,sensationalizing and spitballing is what I see. The Clintons need no help in hurting thier reputations, they do a fine job all on their own. Let’s use a Hillary line ,”What difference does it make “? Hillary lost a rigged election in her favor and you can’t deal with it. Donna Brazil’s fed her debate questions and the msm was parroting her phony landslide lead for months. Didn’t Rosie O’Donnell break campaign finance laws for Killary ? Did you ever work for CNN ?

Yes, we know you're angry and frustrated because if we still have valid laws in this country, your hero is headed straight to prison if he's lucky, but please try to refrain from straying from this topic which is building a repository to document the gargantuan and growing trove of criminal / civil evidence against the most evil, corrupt politician in history named Donald Trump and his appalling family:

If your interested in going backwards like fox fake channel living in the 90's spewing boring, stale accusations against the Clintons or desperately trying to draw false comparisons between them and Mr. Trump, please try to do it the appropriate topic forum:

Actually, I’m not angry ,frustrated or worried. I wake up every day happy crooked Hillary didn’t win. We now can see the corruption of the Obama DOJ , were putting America first and were watching your heads explode. That’s winning !

That's nice if you actually think you as the common man and women are 'winning' with the most corrupt politician in history living in our white house, but please take the boring Hillary and Obama nonsense to fox fake channel or elsewhere, it doesn't belong in this forum because it's irrelevant and painfully redundant:

29. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT M: Financial Conflicts:

Breaking BIG ******** : Released 5/16/2018, under reported by media:

"Trump still owes lenders including Deutsche Bank as much as $480 million"

"President Donald Trump’s latest financial disclosure form reports liabilities to banks and financial services firms of between $356.15 million and $480.35 million, including up to $175 million to Deutsche Bank U.S. and $150 million to Ladder Capital, a listed real estate investment trust.

Robert Mueller, the special counsel heading the federal inquiry probing alleged Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential race, subpoenaed records regarding Trump’s loans in December 2017, as well information on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the New York Times."

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump … 2018-05-16

30. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT N: EXPLODING Now ******** : Breaking BIG ******** :

Nearly impossible to keep up with the daily avalanche of news regarding the Trump Family and potential criminal activity and or civil wrong doing:

"Trump Foundation, Accused of Sweeping Violations, Is Sued by New York Attorney General"

"The New York State attorney general’s office filed a scathingly worded lawsuit on Thursday taking aim at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, accusing the charity and the Trump family of sweeping violations of campaign finance laws, self-dealing and illegal coordination with the presidential campaign.

The lawsuit, which seeks to dissolve the foundation and bar President Trump and three of his children from serving on nonprofit organizations, was an extraordinary rebuke of a sitting president. The attorney general also sent referral letters to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission for possible further action, adding to Mr. Trump’s extensive legal challenges."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/nyre … neral.html

*Special Thanks to Randy Godwin, man on the scene for bringing this huge developing story to my attention:

Great story coverage, Jake! And now the IG has released his report which is surely a disappointment for Spanky. Although the IG scolded Comey for his method of telling the country HRC's email investigation was reopened, this has no bearing on the Mueller investigation.  Happy BDay Spanky!  lol

Thanks Randy: I was watching 'Morning Joe' on MSNBC and Donny Deutsch who is very familiar with and seems to have the inside line on New York said he believed and I paraphrase, Mr. Trump and or the Trump family funneled money from what was established on paper to be a charitable foundation, into a private school which his son Barron attended: UNREAL:

The suit is pending and results unknown at this time but I guess it would be nice if the working class and the rest of us all had access to funnel other peoples money into our pockets and purses to be used for personal enrichment

I guess the New York Attorney General is not exactly enthused about the notion of a charitable foundation being used for Mr. Trump's personal enrichment:

Just stop and think for a moment what this actually means, excluding all the other criminal investigations and legal actions pending: Private citizens who may not be considered well off, donated money to what they thought was a good and righteous cause to perhaps benefit the less fortunate, but in reality, according to the NY attorney general and additional reports, their hard earned donations which were made in good faith, were allegedly and apparently funneled back into the pockets of the Trump family and or other entities as alleged in the complaint which improved the quality of their lives:

How DARK and unconscionable is that alone on its face?

The unattainable bottom of corruption and uncountable layer upon layer of pending law suits is just mind boggling: Criminal and civil liability is possible if found guilty in this latest legal action against the Trump family:

1. profile image0

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14083312_f1024.jpg

More boring, predictable false comparisons between the Clintons who are not under investigation because they committed no crimes or torts and the Trumps who are currently under criminal investigation for everything from treason, and treachery to violating the emoluments clause of the constitution? Really?

Your non-defense of the most corrupt politician in history named Donald Trump is weak, pathetic, boring, predictable and useless, just like your hero sitting in the oval office who is realizing another downward move in approval ratings which is no surprise: When they are indicted, Trump fans had better pray really hard that awkward Rudy Giuliani has something much better than the usual generic false comparisons to defend him with or just raise the white flag and surrender:

I hope for your sake Rudy realizes the 'Donald Trump didn't commit treachery because I hate Hillary' defense will be immediately tossed out without reservation by the grand jury and or federal judge

31. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14088473_f1024.jpg

EXHIBIT O: Crimes Against Humanity:

Mr. Trump is intentionally, maniacally and of course illegally sabotaging our healthcare system every day with an ongoing cynical effort to undermine the foundation so the funds can be shifted over to his elite pals, an evil plan which is causing increased medical costs and ultimately the premature deaths of many Americans including your children: This is unacceptable and must be obstructed and ultimately halted ASAP:

The unconscionable, intentional segregation and inhumane child abuse which is occurring now at the southern border where asylum seekers who are fleeing desperate situations in their countrys of origin, are arrested for misdemeanors and then viciously separated from their children who are then caged in some instances:

Border patrol and other officials must refuse to carry out these unlawful and immoral actions immediately: If you are not obstructing this insanity you are enabling it:

Saw an interview with a border patrol - sounded like a supervisor of some kind.  I can't quote, but the basic comment was that "we have to have control of our borders to stop this insanity.  If this is the only tool we are given to work with, we will use it."

What is YOUR suggestion as to how to stop the madness?  Turn them all loose?  Just those with kids (recognizing that will produce a flood of kidnappings)?

Families escaping dire situations and seeking asylum in the United States is certainly not considered an insane idea, your ancestors and Donald's did the same decades ago, but executing a policy of separating children from their parents as madman Trump seems to enjoy certainly is:

As expected by everyone but the Trumps The OUTRAGE is growing: I've been saying for months that when the good lord calls them to stand before him/her, Mr. Trump and his entire family are going straight to hell for their unconscionable evil actions committed here on Earth, and now Christian leaders are finally beginning to condemn their abominable crimes against humanity:

Psychopath Mr. trump, his entire grifter family, weasel Sessions and everyone else who is involved directly or indirectly must be excommunicated from the church ASAP:

"Catholic bishops issue scathing statement on Trump's family separation policy"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/catholic-b … on-border/

And now Spanky's slimy lawyer Cohen is hiring a new counselor said to be experienced in dealing with federal authorities.  Let the flipping begin!!  cool

32. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG ******** : Mr. Trump / Sessions must be excommunicated IMMEDIATELY for their atrocious crimes against humanity: Abominable crimes like these not witnessed since Nazi Germany: Child abuse, immorality, potential man slaughter: Appalling:

"More than 600 United Methodists file formal church complaint against Jeff Sessions"

(RNS) — More than 600 United Methodist clergy and laypeople have signed a formal denominational complaint against fellow United Methodist Attorney General Jeff Sessions, condemning his role in the Trump administration’s “zero-tolerance” policy of separating children from their parents along the U.S.-Mexico border. The charges include child abuse, immorality, racial discrimination and “dissemination of doctrines contrary to the standards of doctrine of the United Methodist Church.”

https://religionnews.com/2018/06/19/mor … -sessions/

That's correct, Jake. Even the Xtians are realizing what kind of cretin they've given the power to remove small children from their parents for a misdemeanor. I really don't think we'll have to worry about the Liar-in-Chief much longer though. Cohen knows where the bodies are buried, and soon Mueller will too.

33. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14089930.jpg

Welcome to the Divided States of Nazi Germany: How do you like living in a once great nation where the white house now the black house, has been infiltrated and perverted by extreme evil? Is your family next? Unconscionable, Unlawful Crimes Against Humanity continue to be executed willfully and insanely right here in the USA by a sick, weak minded psychopath named Donald Trump and his despicable white nationalist accomplices Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, John Kelly, Stephen Miller and Company:

Sabotaging our healthcare system and segregating us from our close allies apparently isn't enough for these dregs, now we are privileged to bare witness to even MORE Nazi style atrocities right here on our soil:

Mr. Trump's detainment camps as depicted in the photo above are being expanded so even more of God's innocent children, some of which are tiny toddlers who came the USA seeking asylum, can be contained indefinitely: Some will die of mal-nutrition, lack of water, inadequate medical care, heat exhaustion, unnecessary exposure to the elements and of course broken hearts: Welcome to the darkest place on planet Earth, where a sick mentally bankrupt coward occupying the oval office runs amok and remains unchecked with impunity:

34. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14090340_f1024.jpg

I believe the world would like to see Donald, Melanie, Barron, Mitch McConnell, con man Paul Ryan and all the rest of the repugnant republican accomplices locked up in a cage for the atrocious crimes against humanity they continue to perpetrate:

"New York to sue Trump administration for family separations"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/politics … index.html

35. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Just how evil is the phony Trump Administration? According to reports, Mr. Trump joins Adolf Hitler as Presbyterian Church excommunicates him for his atrocious crimes against humanity: Cowardly, mentally unstable draft dodging Donald Trump has apparently been banned from the Presbyterian Church just like Hilter was from the Christian Church decades ago:

"CITING ADMINISTRATION’S INHUMANE IMMIGRATION POLICIES, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH EXCOMMUNICATES TRUMP"

"Louisville, KY (eTruePolitics) – Citing the Trump administration’s “grotesque and inhumane” immigration policies, the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA) today voted unanimously to excommunicate the current president of the United States.

“Mr. Trump is not what the Presbyterian Church stands for,” said the General Assembly, the church’s main governing body, in an under-the-radar one-sentence statement.

Religious historians say it is the first time the Presbyterian Church has excommunicated anyone."

http://etruepolitics.com/presbyterians/

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person!  smile

36. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT P: Emoluments Clause Crimes: Constitutional Crimes:

The depth of corruption and immorality is astounding, and this unconscionable family of degenerates is still in control of the oval office: UNREAL:

Patriot Tom Steyer lays out a masterful case against the Trump's for their Crimes Against Our Constitution: Evidence which should be presented in any number of major law suits pending against the Trumps: SHOCKING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68gbVran0ac

37. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/14096623.jpg

Weak, incoherent Trump crimes against humanity: Despicable segregation of innocent children, abuse and neglect:

Even conservative republican governors must understand if they execute Mr. Trump's atrociously unlawful orders they will be held accountable by the courts as well: Border patrol agents must be briefed on this critically important legal matter as well by superiors or perhaps risk facing negligence or even more harsh charges when all this madness comes to a head in the future::

"Even Republican governors are refusing to send National Guard troops to the border now"

"Governors around the country are refusing to send their state's National Guard troops to the border while the Trump administration continues its policy of separating undocumented children from their parents."

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/59q … nce-policy

38. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG ******** : HUGE Developing ********: Loans from Russian Oleg Deripaska: Paul Manifort, Mr. Trump's campaign chairman who was recently imprisoned for allegedly committing more crimes while under house arrest pending federal court trial, fails to disclose 10 million dollar loan from Russian oligarch to a company he controls:

UNREAL: The dense smoke which engulfed the Trump campaign has already led to a forest fire of federal crimes: Perhaps maybe now we know why Mr. Trump has refused to willfully disclose his tax returns to the American people: Does the Mueller criminal investigation have a copy? let's hope so:

"Court records include a statement from an agent who reviewed tax returns filed by a company controlled by Manafort and said he found documentation of a $10 million loan from a Russian lender identified as Oleg Deripaska:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/business/ … 59571.html

39. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG ******* : The multi levels of corruption in this white house which seems to be compounded almost daily by new investigative reports is unprecedented, astounding and absurdly dangerous to our democracy which is crumbling to the ground as we speak :

"American Media publisher David Pecker subpoenaed in Michael Cohen criminal probe"

"Enquiring minds want to know.

American Media publisher David Pecker has been subpoenaed in connection with a criminal investigation of President Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

Pecker reportedly paid $150,000 to Playboy model Karen McDougal in 2016 in exchange for rights to her story about a 2008 tryst she allegedly had with Trump. Cohen, who is under federal investigation for multiple crimes including fraud and campaign finance violations, reportedly aided in the negotiation of that deal.

AMI did not write about Trump and McDougal’s alleged relationship in 2016, though they did give McDougal a health column in one of their magazines."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-ent- … tory.html#

40. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXPLOSIVE Mega-Development ******* : Getting terminal for Donald: Mueller investigation ties Trump Campaign to more federal crimes involving Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manifort who is residing in jail pending his trial: STUNNING: How on Earth is Donald Trump still allowed in our white house with the mountain of criminal evidence against him?

"Mueller team to introduce evidence that for the first time ties Trump campaign to Paul Manafort's charges"

"Special counsel Robert Mueller plans to present evidence at Paul Manafort’s trial later this month that will for the first time connect some of the charges he’s facing with his role in President Trump’s campaign, according to a court filing Friday.

The ex-Trump campaign chairman’s Virginia trial on bank and tax fraud charges is slated to begin on July 25. Prosecutors working for Mueller said in the Friday filing they will introduce evidence at that trial showing a banking executive helped Manafort secure more than $6 million in loans while simultaneously trying to get a job on the Trump campaign."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic … story.html

My, my, my, Jake. Things are getting really interesting for Spanky's Gang, and no doubt there's plenty more to come. 

And now Spanky's lawyers are demanding some sort of proof of his guilt before they agree to let him sit down for an interview. They're simply stalling as Mueller would never agree to such a thing, and no other prosecutor would either.

Spanky will be subpoenaed and will take the 5th before answering any questions from Mueller. He has no choice than to do so as we know he cannot tell the truth for more than a few minutes.

Mr. Trump's days appear to be numbered Randy: He must be removed before it's too late: Here's the latest mega bombshell: Michael Cohen's counsel is comparing him to John Dean, the man who ultimately brought down Richard Nixon in Watergate: I'm sure Cohen's counsel has interviewed him and has gathered all the evidence prior to making this statement:

Read this:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/politics … index.html

41. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG ******* Developing Now: HUGE: Did anyone honestly believe that Michael Cohen would separate from his wife and children for a grueling life in prison just to protect Donald Trump, a weak, un-patriotic, evil and treacherously unabashed megalomaniac who could care less about him, his family, God's children, many of whom he has caged like animals or anyone else on this planet?

For those Trump cultees who have been holding on to that last morsel of hope believing Donald might actually escape and evade justice for his crimes against humanity, you might want to re-consider, seek counsel from your clergy and repent before judgement day arrives: If anyone knows where the bodies and cash are buried it's Michael Cohen and his counsel is drawing a comparison between him and John Dean, the man who redeemed himself in 1974 by testifying against Richard Milhous Nixon: EXPLOSIVE:

Moreover, this criminal investigation is separate from the Mueller criminal investigation:

"Cohen's team feels there is a strong parallel to John Dean, the former White House counsel to President Richard Nixon, who eventually stepped up and told the truth, not for his career or fear of going to jail, but to do the right thing, two sources close to Cohen said. According to those same sources, when Cohen hears from the Trump team that "if you're a good boy, you'll be fine," it's like what Nixon's White House tried to convey to Dean."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/politics … index.html

42. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

STUNNING Earth Shattering News *******: Developing Now: Mueller indicts 12 Russian Officers for Espionage against the United States: Irrefutable Filmed and Documented Evidence of Conspiracy / Collusion / Treachery between indicted Russians and Mr. Trump's call on Nationwide Television for Russian spies to Infiltrate and Steal Private U.S. Property to be used for Unlawful Presidential Election Tampering:

Calls for Mr. Trump's security clearance to be revoked are louder and more demanding:

Most unbiased experts agreed this specific public display of unpatriotic betrayal of the United States amounted to nothing less than Treason / Treachery, and now the criminal investigation has easily connected this call to action by Mr. Trump, and the unlawful 'actions' conducted by Russian Operatives shortly thereafter: SHOCKING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b71f2eYdTc

"12 Russians indicted in Mueller probe; hacks began day Trump asked Russia to help find Clinton emails"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny- … story.html

1. profile image0

Know what the absolute funniest word is that you used?

Unbiased !

https://hubstatic.com/14122918.jpg

He's an imposter president of the United States who was embedded by Russian agents, he's Vladimir Putin's Poodle and now we are beginning to see the irrefutable ties and connections documented in legal work product by the Mueller criminal investigation:

Mr. Trump has been in panic mode since he infiltrated our oval office and for good reason: All indications point toward his secret upcoming meeting with his boss Vladimir Putin is to discuss 'asylum' for he and his family: Why else would it be secret behind closed doors?

If they are smart, Pence, republicans Paul Ryan and McConnell might want to tag along because when the hammer comes down which should be very soon and the tribunals begin, justice will be far reaching:

1. profile image0

You're just plain going to ignore news  media and special council released reality aren't you Jake ?

I have no idea what you're talking about ahorseback, but here's reality for you: Treachery, Treason, Conspiracy it's all coming together in "LEGAL Form" now:

A collection of evidence showing direct links between Mr. Trump's blatant act of treachery on national television, captured on film and archived in vivid color, and Russian Spies facilitating that request in spades the very next day: Mr. Trump's days are numbered, so are Pences' and many more: SHOCKING:

"Russians tried to hack Clinton emails same day Trump publicly asked them to, says Russia probe indictment"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 46626.html

As I stated in a previous comment, unfortunately for corrupt Donald, it's all coming together in legal form now with official and documented work product and if reports are correct and Cohen does indeed testify that Mr. Trump was aware of the conspiratorial, treasonous Trump Tower meeting where Donald Junior, Paul Manifort and Jared Kushner met in secret with deeply rooted Kremlin Russian Agents with the intent to receive secret info, it's just icing on the proverbial cake:

BTW: If Mr. Trump knew about it as everyone already suspected he did, that means more than likely fake christian Pence knew about it as well considering he was the so called 'transition director:'

"If Cohen Is Telling the Truth, That Ought to Be Ballgame"

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/p … ng-don-jr/

43. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://hubstatic.com/14130103.png

Breaking BIG *******: Shall we add another count of treason / treachery to the expansive indictment of disgraceful, eerily unpleasant looking Donald John Trump?

"Everything that happened in Helsinki today only reinforces that conclusion. My fellow Americans, we are in trouble and we have some big decisions to make today. This was a historic moment in the entire history of the United States.

There is overwhelming evidence that our president, for the first time in our history, is deliberately or through gross negligence or because of his own twisted personality engaged in treasonous behavior — behavior that violates his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/opin … erica.html

44. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

https://hubstatic.com/14131729.png

Mega BOMBSHELL Breaking BIG *******: Now we all know WHY Michael Avenatti has stated emphatically multiple times in the media that Mr. Trump will never ever survive his insanely chaotic, mega destructive, ultra-corrupt Russian assisted presidency:

ALARMING: And this public evidence must be just the TIP of treasure trove of criminal evidence  prosecutors have unearthed to date: ALARMING *****:

"Cohen recorded Trump discussing payment to ex-Playmate"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/20/politics … index.html

45. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT Q: Potential Financial Ties, Entanglements and Undisclosed Dealings with our enemy Russia:

"Trump's oldest son said a decade ago that a lot of the family's assets came from Russia"

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008."

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald- … sia-2018-2

46. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT R: Breaking Big: EXPLOSIVE *****: Crimes Against the United States of America, Crimes Against the U.S. Constitution: Emoluments Clause Federal Crimes: Emoluments Clause, the original Anti-Corruption Law:

"Judge allows case alleging illegal foreign gifts to proceed against President"

"Washington (CNN)A federal judge in Maryland on Wednesday denied a motion to dismiss portions of a lawsuit alleging that President Donald Trump, through his Trump International Hotel in DC and the Trump Organization, violated a constitutional clause banning gifts or advantages from foreign and domestic governments."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/25/politics … index.html

47. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

EXHIBIT S: Gargantuan: Developing NOW: Conspiracy Against the United States: Collusion, Treason: Reports indicate Michael Cohen, former 'fixer' attorney for Donald Trump is willing to turn states evidence as everyone who has been closely following this unprecedented criminal investigation presumed he would, against the Trump Family by testifying that Mr. Trump was aware of the criminal conspiratorial, treasonous meeting in Trump Tower between Donald Trump Junior, Jared Kushner, Paul Manifort and various deeply 'Kremlinized' Russian Agents:

A mountain of evidence has already been compiled to prove these charges but Cohen's testimony, if the reports are true, would simply be the icing on the proverbial cake to directly  connect Donald Senior to the crime schene:

Layer upon Layer upon Layer of lies and cover ups from this white house will soon be unearthed and deciphered by criminal investigators::

Donald Trump Junior has already testified before congress that his father was unaware of the meeting, was he lying? And if do, what should be his penalty for perjury as a stand alone crime?

"If Cohen Is Telling the Truth, That Ought to Be Ballgame"

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/p … ng-don-jr/

con·spir·a·cy

kənˈspirəsē/Submit

noun
      a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
      "a conspiracy to destroy the government"
      synonyms:    plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket
      "a conspiracy to manipulate the results"
      the action of plotting or conspiring.
      "they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
      synonyms:    plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason
      "conspiracy to commit murder"

EXPLOSIVE *******: Developing NOW: Everyone suspected that a secret conspiratorial meeting in Trump Tower that involved Paul Manifort, Donald's campaign Chairman, Donald Junior, Jared Kushner and several Russian Agents could never have happened without Donald senior's knowledge and blessing: ow, Michael Cohen according to reports which have yet been disputed by him, claims Donald senior was indeed aware of said secret meeting prior to the incident occurring which if true, spells yet another chapter of doom in the longest book in history for the Trump Family:

Steve Bannon, filthy white nationalist who could be meeting prison walls himself very soon due to his relationship with the Trump Campaign, called this meeting treasonous which is clearly how the overwhelming majority of observers define it:

"Michael Cohen's Astonishing Claim About the Trump Tower Meeting"

"If Donald Trump’s former fixer is right—that the president knew his staff planned to meet with Russians—it’d be a dramatic development on at least two fronts of Robert Mueller’s investigation."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … ng/566225/

EXHIBIT T: EXPLOSIVE ****: More Potential Federal Crimes, Election Law Violations, Conspiracy to Defraud the United States etc : Developing NOW: Michael Avenatti says he has the testimony of 3 MORE women who were possibly paid hush money and or money for services rendered:

UNREAL:

"Michael Avenatti: 3 More Women Were Paid ‘Hush Money’ For Relationships With Trump"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mi … 5c73cda9b6

48. profile image0

Jake , You do realize that you have six plus more years of fantasy politics to invent right ? I mean ,   Do you really have it inside of you ?

If we are still a land of laws ultra-corrupt Mr. Trump and family will be spending the rest of their evil, hate filled angry days and nights in cold, damp musty federal prison cells if they luck out with a life sentences:

If we are now the 'Divided States of Russia', which is a distinct dark possibility, then yes, you may be correct with your assumption:

1. Castlepaloma profile image78
        Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I don't know why any of you follow there phonies and useless leaders.
        The Government and Bankers are the problem, not the solution.
        Best thing is to  be your own leader throughout your own life. Be your king, or Guru and be your own hero.
        Nobody comes close in the whole wide world about knowing you, as much as you knowing yourself.

When you can keep deprogram IMG yourself from being brainwash from school to death. You can hypnotized yourself to do what you want to manifest in life. Take the weeds out from the roots, replant your own seeds of anything you desire or love.

A nice concept Castlepaloma, be your own leader, but extremely difficult to accomplish when an evil, dark Russian Poodle was covertly embedded in our white house: A unpleasant 72 year old degenerate who has brought uncontrollable, unprecedented chaos, white supremacists and racist fools into his phony administration, a mentally disturbed orange clown who is constantly undermining our healthcare system so children can't get the care they need, destroying jobs, the stock market and our economy and deconstructing in a maniacal reckless fashion our very democracy in an obvious effort to appease and please his communist master Vladimir Putin:

1. Castlepaloma profile image78
            Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Just lame excuses Jake.
            Politicans and Religion are fairytales leading to never, never lands and solves nothing except making things worst.

49. JAKE Earthshine profile image69

Breaking BIG *******: Developing NOW: EXHIBIT U: Prima Facie Evidence of Another count of Obstruction of Justice: What does an elderly individual who clearly is challenged when it comes to accepting reality do to try and 'cover-up' evidence of crimes he has committed previously? Commit the same crime again right on top of the others in broad daylight:

It's far too late for Donald Trump to learn the fact that it's a federal crime to intimidate individuals into terminating an investigation especially when it pertains to you personally, which is exactly what the following tweet rant appears to express in explicit terms:

"This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-s … d=56962100

50. profile image0

Scenario one , Mueller continues to defy reality and  gets fired by Rosenstein , Sessions , Trump , The left melts down AGAIN , the right celebrates .  Waste of $22 Million dollars .
    Nobody's happy.

Two , Mueller continues , finds no evidence , rattles off bazaar findings , Left is pi$$ed , right is ecstatic  , Media celebrates , cost now $30 Million dollars ?
    Nobody's happy .

Three , Mueller continues , finds evidence , leads to house impeachment ten years down the road ,  right is pi$$ed, left is ecstatic , media celebrates , cost now $39 Million dollars ,
    Nobody's happy .

I say Fire Mueller ,  Fire Sessions , Fire Rosenstein , left freaks out , right is happy ,  investigation winds down , still costs $25 Million dollars , Media melts down and dies a beautiful death ,
    Nobody's gonna be happy still.

But Trump wins.

First of all, you're simply wrong again as usual ahorseback because this entire discussion venue documents just a tiny fraction of the criminal evidence against Mr. Trump, his grifter family and associates but as always, it's your prerogative to pretend it doesn't exist :

Most Americans will gladly take a 22 million dollar expense to indict or get pleas from 35 criminals so far as a direct result of the Mueller Criminal Investigation is: Looking for an excessive expense? Get after Mr. Trump and the Russian controlled republican congresspersons who recently gave trillions in the form of a corporate welfare tax cut scam to Wall Street Elites,  now that's a crime:

Any valid comment on why Mr. Trump always commits the same crime again that he's previously been accused of?

EXHIBIT V: Conspiracy Against the United States: Incriminating E*Mails between Donald Junior and Russian Rob Goldstone: Let's hope Donald Junior is a little better at making friends in prison than he is in a free society:

Two E*Mails Published by the New York Times:

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

Breaking News *******: Must Read: New York Magazine:

"Why Trump Goes Out of His Way to Incriminate Himself"

"This weekend, Donald Trump changed his story once again about the infamous June 2016 meeting with Russians at Trump Tower, tweeting that its purpose was in fact to “get information” on Hillary Clinton. What does he get out of his continued potentially self-incriminating tweets?

A very good question. Part of me wonders if our president gets some kind of psychosexual thrill out of his repeated use of Twitter as a vehicle for reckless self-incrimination now that Playboy is no longer minting new Playmates for him to prey upon. He’s like the killer who keeps returning to the scene of the crime, ignoring the bloodhounds on his trail. There’s no method to his madness. It’s just madness."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 … mself.html

2. wilderness profile image95

I see emails "conspiring" to help the United States, not against the country...

I suppose if you consider the crime of receiving info from our arch enemy with the intent to subvert our democracy as clearly expressed in the Donald Junior E*Mails as 'help' to the United States then more power to you and your beliefs: I just hope 'batty' Rudy Giuliani doesn't try to assert your idea as an actual legal defense when the "Trump Tribunals" begin because trying to claim the serious federal crime of conspiracy against the USA somehow 'helps' the USA might wash with a few Tump cultees but of course would be met with legitimate legal fire power to swiftly shoot it down:

Well wilderness, you may be correct in some distant far off alternative Kellyanne Clownway universe where everything is up side down and facts really aren't facts, but here in the real world where it appears as if according to reports, prosecutors keep indicting, imprisoning and 'flipping' Donald's inner circle on said facts, you're simply wrong:

When an enemy country commits the crime of espionage by hacking our private E*Mail property at the request of a presidential candidate with explicit intent to influence a presidential election, that my friend is considered by many legal experts as not only a Conspiracy Against the United States, but an act of war against the USA:

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/ … nden-says/

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)