Obama booed in Boston...

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (74 posts)
  1. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

at a Red Sox game. Why was he booed? From what I can tell, he wasn't "campaigning." His video message was just commemorating Fenway's 100th anniversary. I disagree with Obama on several issues, but I'd never "boo" him. He is our POTUS, after all, and he deserves our respect.

1. profile image0
      Hubert Williamsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The office of the President should always be respected whether it is occupied by the perfect president or a buffoon, I don't think Mr. Obama is either. I don't think he is doing us right. He evidently believes that he is. Big difference of opinion. Not a booing offense.

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
        Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The economy improving, ending a useless war, killing Bin Laden, doing more on the war on terror than Bush would of dreamed, getting people healthcare where they couldn't in the past, etc. We're definately going down the wrong path.

1. profile image0

The pullout of Iraq was set up during the Bush administration. Obama said he would bring them home within a year and close gitmo. Obamacare is bankrupting the country. Obama didn't even acknowledge a war on terror until recently. Bin laden was ineffective by the time he was killed or there would have been better security around him. Although the people who did kill them deserve the credit not Obama. Neither house of Congress has been effective worrying about classes and showng none.Giving taxpayers money to defunct companies refusing to buck the EPA to alleviate gas prices. Yep, swat my fanny, he's a genius. I still respect the office.

2. paintphd profile image60
          paintphdposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The economy is'nt improving, We are 15 trillion in debt. Factoring in all of those who've given up on finding a job sets unemployment at close to 15%. The O man did'nt kill Bin Laden, brave Seal forces did, using intelligence gathered from enhanced interogation methods the libs call torture, and is now outlawed per the O man and his libs. 16 million new patients have been added to the medicare rolls through Obama care. Regulations in Obama care stipulate what test doctors may order, lack of these tests opens the door for malpractice. These and other Obama care regulations have caused over 20,000 doctors to discontinue accepting medicare patients, more are following daily. Emergency rooms are being filled to capacity with these patients, causing Obama care cost to skyrocket. Insurance premiums for those who still have them are rising daily. Soon, long lines of patients will be dying before they recieve medical attention...Yeah were sure moving in the right direction alright.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image70
            crazyhorsesghostposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Great post. A lot of people miss the important stuff.

1. lovemychris profile image77
              lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Let's go to single payer then. Medicare for all....as John Kerry has suggested for deades.

Think that will happen? Why not? I bet most Americans would go for it....
              Or do you favor privitizing medicare and private medical accounts?

Obama didn't get Bin Laden?
              Oh--isn't he the Commander in Chief??

Or is it only Republican presidents who get that honor? Or white ones, maybe?

I mean...Reagan gets credit for bringing down the Berlin Wall--doesn't he?

Bush I got credit for the 1st Gulf War---didn't he? Stormin Norman....only taking orders...right?

Or it is different somehow with Obama...and why? Why the lack of respect for him in the office he holds??

Gotta be a reason. Look deep in your soul.

1. paintphd profile image60

I have respect for any POTUS. It's like my children, I can criticize them, but not an outsider(Hostile foreigner). I've heard those who wish failure and uglier things on our POTUS. I'm not of that ilk. I just want the country back on solid footing, without all the class warfare and race baiting. America is loosing credibility with the rest of the world. There will be a world super power, I'd just as soon it be us. I don't think the majority of us would want to be ruled by most of the Rulers and Despots that exists around the globe. As for health care, I think there is merit with a single payer system. We are going to always need some form of safety net for others. But the current system of Medicaid is broke, both financially and managerially. Disability is awarded way too freely to hundreds of thousands. There's people drawing disability because they suffer "Social Anxiety", they've got to go off the roles. Life expectancy has increased from around 50 years for a man when the system began, to 74 at present, people are wiping out every dime they paid into the system within a few years of retirement. Unpopular radical cuts have to be made in every aspect of our entitlement system in order to save it for the true needy. We have a social dilemma with those who want the entitlements come hell or high water, until they are hopelessly spent into ruin. And those who wish to take action now to save them. The dilemma is hopelessly grid locked by politicians on both sides of the isle and in the middle because their reelection dictates that they keep kicking the can down to the next, and the next. Falsely leading people they are for them, and are saving their entitlements from the bad money grubbers of the other party, when in reality they are throwing a monetary band aid at it, in hope of being reelected in the next voting cycle. Then when reelected all the issues they divided the country over are not dealt with, because they wasn't concerned with those issues anyway. They were concerned with cajoling with other power players around the world and building up a fat nest egg of favors that will be returned, stock options that will be given, fabulous vacation villas, endowments to their presidential libraries. Their tremendous wealth will no longer be a matter of public record once their fortunes in I.O.U.s has been paid,  they're a private citizen again, So us suckers will be none the wiser. The can is about to be kicked into another Lame Duck Presidency, if we allow it.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
                  Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

America is losing respect in the world due to the way the Republican congress is acting and for the stupid conspiracy theories that come out every day.

That is just like the button on the Staples commercial. You must have seen it..any problems, hit the the old blame button. Blaming games will get us nothing more than more S%!* shovelded onto the mushrooms that almost all polititions has hidden us under.

2. I Am Rosa profile image83
        I Am Rosaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it's because his lawyer, Alexandra Hill admitted in court that the long-form birth certificate released April 2011 by Obama to prove his citizenship (and therefore his legal right to hold office) is actually a forgery; that Obama and his administration lied and falsified documents to fool the American people.  She then went on to insist that the forged document can't be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status.

So far, several states have ruled that he is ineligible to be listed on ballots because he is not a natural-born citizen.  From what I understand, people believe that his presidency is a fraud and Obama is a criminal who lied to the American people to become president.

That's just my guess for why he'd get booed in public.

1. grillrepair profile image53
          grillrepairposted 12 years agoin reply to this

you know, i could live with that! i guess as POTUS there will always be crazy conspiracy nuts too enamored of fantasy life to deal with reality.  That is certainly preferable to bush getting boo'd because he was so obviously less intelligent than most children, quail boo'd because he never learned how to spell and reagan boo'd because he ruined hundreds of thousands of families by actively waging war on organized labor unions.
          I imagine he's probably o.k. with the crazies booing.  what's really odd is use of the word "criminal".  now that we've proven reagan was illegally selling weapons to countries who were terrorizing America and American allies you would think there would be a good place for the word "criminal". instead ollie north plays the "don't-know-nuthin" patsy and everyone acts like he's a hero when all he did was get in the way of an investigation that would have resulted in reagan caught putting weapons in the hands of people killing Americans. 
          Instead like sheep we get worked up over clintons extra-marital affairs as though that affects the country at all.
          Obama is trying to make sure the people in this country who need help get it and the people working their butts off don't get raped by the rich corporations begging for corporate welfare and the people who will benefit the most are bust complaining about this ridiculousness?  Bankrupting the country? really?

I haven't seen the 'Corporate Wellfare" column on our national debt balance sheet....Could you enlighten us?

They made 1.7 TRILLION in profit in one quarter of 2011....Imagine if they paid taxes at 35%....all the time....we'd have no debt.

what's 35% of 1.7 trillion? Times 4.

You said it right in the beginning of your sentence, THEY MADE. Therefore they did not take. Now..Entitlements take and give nothing. But they cost everyone. Corporations make stuff, They hire people to make it, they sell it to people who work to make it. These worker's incomes are taxed and the corporation has to pay matching taxes. Then the corporations get taxed again when they sell their product. The government allows them to pay less tax as an incentive to invest more into their companies, thus creating more jobs. People anywhere can by a part of these companies through the stock market. These companies have to be profitable or the share holders go to another company that is. Investors may very well loose money so the government gives them a tax break if they are willing to take the gamble, because this grows companies,and the government wants taxes, so they hire more workers, thus growing the economy. SEE THE CYCLE HERE? If you tax the corporations at a higher rate, they have no incentive to invest in their company, so they don't create more jobs. If you tax the investors of these companies, they're rich and aren't concerned, so they will just put their money back into a tax deferred trust and not invest, thus creating no jobs. This is how an economy works. This is how a free market society will always work. When banks, brokerage houses and industries fail, they fail because the economy is going through a life cycle known as a market correction. The government who props up these institutions are only prolonging the correction cycle, causing consumer pain with inflation. That is why Americans are hurting, Place Blame where Blame is due. On Obamas Cronies Capitalism, not on corporations.

And if we tax them for the 30% of 1.7 trillion....

Well..Let's see...we'd have at least another 317 billion to prop up Obama's cronies at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.

We'd have another 60 Billion to prop up his gangster cronies at the SEIU, AFL-CIO,and UAW.

We'd have 132.9 Billion for Obama and the gangster cronies at  UAW for the GM Bailout.

Too many zero's for me, you can beat that dead horse for all it's worth.

If your a member of the AFL-CIO, SEIU or UAW, Thank one of the 87% of Americans that is not a UNION MEMBER for forking over 60 Billion to pay for benefitslth benifits till 2018. THANKS TO OBAMAS GANGSTER GOVERNMENT BACK ALLY DEAL WITH RICHARD TRUMKA.

3. profile image0
        idratherbeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What news station covered that? All I find in searches are radical site references and blog references?

1. habee profile image93
          habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I saw a Youtube clip.

Man, that was quick! I went to Youtube so I could post the link, and the video I saw early this morning is gone. Maybe it was a fake and Youtube took it down? I hope it was a fake - we need more civility.

1. profile image0

Well, the news per my searches didn't cover it, not even fox.

2. lovemychris profile image77

............*crickets*.......

They will do ANYTHING to smear this guy.

Fox News Fabricates Obama Quote: Washington Post Runs with It | The Raw Story: http://bit.ly/JlKx6L

1. habee profile image93

I think the "unlike some people" was certainly implied. It was obviously directed at Romney. Still, it was stupid for Doocy to use it as a direct quote, and it was stupid for WaPo to take Doocy's word on it. Journalism is dead.

It was a dumb mistake by Doocy, Don't think he intended it with malice. Think he said absent-mindedly what Obama meant when he said it. He had to know it would be caught in seconds by the talking heads, therefore would not have done it intentionally. The Post on the otherhand should have researched the quote more diligently.

Is this what Romney is doing when he says Obama doesn't "understand" America? Obama "attacks" fellow Americans?

Come on! Their whole thing is to paint Obama as "the Other"...you know, not like US.

Not "Real" American.

Same way they painted Bushs detractors as Un American. It's a deliberate disgusting tactic. and I resent them using it. Dishonest as the day is long....dishonesty as a family value.

It wasn't stupid...it was DELIBERATE!

2. habee profile image93
            3. lovemychris profile image77

"During the bruising Republican primaries, there was one candidate whose coverage was more relentlessly negative than the rest. In fact, he did not enjoy a single week where positive treatment by the media outweighed the negative.

His name is Barack Obama.

That is among the findings of a study by the Project for Excellence in Journalism, a Washington nonprofit that examined 52 key newspaper, television, radio, and Web outlets.

“Day in and day out, he was criticized by the entire Republican field on a variety of policies,” Mark Jurkowitz, the group’s associate director, says of Obama. “And he was inextricably linked to events that generated negative coverage”—including rising gas prices, the ailing economy, and the renewed debate over his health care law.

In short, while the president was being hammered on both fronts, his message was somewhat drowned out by the volume of news coverage surrounding the GOP candidates.

Not that the Republicans were faring all that well with the press. Mitt Romney’s news coverage “vacillated between mixed and unflattering,” depending on whether he was winning primaries, the report says. “He was constantly dealing with this meme of not being able to close the deal,” Jurkowitz says.

Overall, it was no contest. From Jan. 2 through April 15, Romney’s coverage was 39 percent positive, 32 percent negative, and 29 percent neutral, the researchers found. Obama’s coverage was 18 percent positive, 34 percent negative, and 34 percent neutral. That means Romney’s depiction by the media was more than twice as positive as the president’s. So much for liberal bias."

http://news.yahoo.com/media-favored-rom … 00208.html

Obama had more negative history as POTUS for the media to point to, That's all, there is no diabolical media master out to shame the POTUS. Were still all caught up in advocating for these guys, letting them bait us into semantics instead of the real issues. As Americans we need to tell them we're done with them punk n each other and to tell us what they're going to do NOW, not some economic pyramid scheme to pacify voters for reelection, then bite us in the A%# in a few years. Give relevant solutions for the economy, jobs, health care, entitlement spending, military spending, foreign relations, and stop making us look like a Country of idiot's on a Jerry Springer show. Our country is out of time for these games, the finest economist on the planet has warned us of impending doom that will spiral us into economic dark ages in just a few more years,

2. innersmiff profile image68
      innersmiffposted 12 years ago

I have no problem with people booing a tyrant. An Emperor's New Clothes moment.

3. JSChams profile image62
      JSChamsposted 12 years ago

The office deserves respect. I think this is an indication of how the public's perception of him has changed since 2008. It's not going to be the same election year. He has even had the luxury so far of not being primaried by anyone in his own party.

4. innersmiff profile image68
      innersmiffposted 12 years ago

The President deserves no more respect than any other person on Earth - under the 'love thy neighbour' rule, respect him, but call out his BS at every possible opportunity. Let him know that we are mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore.

1. profile image0

Why don't you run for the job?

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
          Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

My guess is he is not corrupt unlike Obama.

1. profile image0

Not yet, he hasn't got the job

Obama was corrupt before he got it.

1. profile image0

I understand your view and offer no rebuttal. How could I?

1. innersmiff profile image68
                  innersmiffposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I won't because I'm British.

5. Wayne Brown profile image80
      Wayne Brownposted 12 years ago

There is respect for the office and respect for the man...this man cannot separate the two.  This president is in trouble and it is trouble of his own making. He has surrounded himself with people who give lousy advice at best and have used his heavy left leanings as a lever on the American people. There is fiber here...when you get booed in Boston and you are of the liberal ilk...you really got a problem. WB

1. habee profile image93

Wayne, I sometimes think Obama's biggest problems are his advisors and some of his fellow Democrats. Obama is likeable, but some of his staff members are divisive.

I think he get's some good advise, but rarely heeds it, most recently going against his advisers in requiring religious based institutions to conform to controversial contraceptive requirements.

2. WannaB Writer profile image86
        WannaB Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That may be true, but my guess is you have a different crowd at a baseball game than you would have if he'd been lecturing at on of the many Boston universities.

Keep yourself in denial.

6. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image73
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 12 years ago

Obama is a rabid rooter for the other Sox.

After yesterday's Bobby Valentine's Day Massacre, I doubt the fans at Fenway care much about Obama. Unless he can pitch.

7. profile image0
      idratherbeposted 12 years ago

I'd like to know how the Romney's after leaving the US to Mexico, then returning because of the Mexican revolution, amassed their fortune? I've read the family was given $100,000.00 for returning and relocating back into the US. The amount was approved by Congress back in 1912. Is that true?

1. habee profile image93

Come on! You don't like it when people change the subject from Romney to Obama! Remember the other thread? lol

I'd say we got an excellent ROI for the contributions his family has made in jobs and taxes paid.

8. profile image0

LOL...but this is an interesting question. Why avoid it? I'd be interested to know if it's true or not? Seems questions like these are avoided, so I had to sneak it in. osmile

1. habee profile image93

I dunno - haven't heard anything about it. Who gave them the money? Why? Let us know if you learn more.

9. profile image0

The family left the US after it was deemed poligamy illegal to Mexico. Then with the onset of the Mexican Revolution the family came back to the US. The Army provided tents and food for the refuges, while Congress voted to give each refugee $100,000.00 for relocating back to the US. Later Mexico awarded them $2.65 per $100.00 which is what the Romney's used to purchase their home in Utah. I want to know where the line forms to get my $100,000.00! lol So they amassed their fortune with a legup from Congress.

1. Druid Dude profile image60
        Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He's actually being booed a little in every single state.

Honey--he's a Repub. It's all good when they do it.
        Look at Ryan....collecting a gvt paycheck since he's 28. SS paid for his education....
        Bachmann
        Perry

All of the R's are taking gvt money, and bashing anyone else who does.

3. habee profile image93

So, were the Romneys the only ones to get the money, or did all refugees receive it? Or as LMC implied, did only Republican refugees get the money? Is this Mitt's fault? You know how the Kennedys made their money, right? At least the Romney money sounds like it was legal. But like you, I'd like to get it!

4. habee profile image93

The only article I can find on this states that the 2,300 refugees SHARED the $100,000 allocated by Congress. Each one didn't get $100,000. Apparently, it was Mitt's great-grandfather who got the money - or was it Mitt's grandfather?

1. profile image0

Apparently his grandfather got it and all the refugees. And I'd have to go back but all got the 100 grand. But even if 10 thousand, back then it was a whole lot of money. Illegal acts, felony, leave country and rewarded.Then they all got money from Mexico. It just show's it wasn't "earned money that got them started". It was more like an entitlement which he's against. Apparently our relatives weren't entitled! lol  Kennedys made their money thru the mafia.

10. crazyhorsesghost profile image70
      crazyhorsesghostposted 12 years ago

But if you check into it further as I just did she actually didn't say that. Close but not exactly. I don't support Obama but I also want the truth told. I have long suspected the wool is being pulled over our eyes and he may have in fact been born in Kenya.

1. profile image0

Well if that's to be considered, then consider Romneys grandfather leaving for mexico, as a felon and loss of citizenship. But when he returned, all was dropped and rewarded with Congress bonus of money. Had the charges not been dropped, mitt's dad would have been a mexican citizen, and mitt as well. Just for argument sake! To still be on the birth cert is just ridiculous.

1. habee profile image93

It was Mitt's great-grandfather who left for Mexico - not his grandfather. And I agree with you about Obama's birth certificate.

1. profile image0

Either way, seems one needs to be an immigrant to get ahead in this country. I don't know about your family members, but mine were'nt given any legup in the form of cash to start out here. No silver spoon in my mouth, just hard work. Whether it be 10 or 100 thousand, that was like being a millionaire back then. No wonder they're rich today. So his stand on his forefathers having it so rough just went out the window.

1. habee profile image93

The $100,000 Congressional fund was divided among 2,300 refugees. That's about $48 each.

Our government still gives cash and low interest loans to immigrants and refugees, through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. I don't think these were in place in the 1600s, when my first Kilpatrick ancestor arrived in Virginia from Scotland. lol. Think I could get it now??

11. profile image0

Bottom line is this entitlement stance by one party or the other is bull. People from both parties use entitlements. Whether it be social security, medicare, medicaid, government paid jobs, disability and so on. So both parties need to get off the topics of diversion and start discussing "HOW they plan to create jobs, insure all, and strengthen the economy".

I totally agree. You summed up all of many peoples frustration.The American people are being played for patsies while politicians revert to he done this,said that, was born there, stole this, is racial, is homophobe, hates women, likes women too much. Let me hear one say ...look, I know this will cause me to loose a large part of my base, but I know that history will prove me right for doing what is good and right for the country. The finest auditors in the world has been gathered to address every aspect of our economy from entitlements to income tax code. Their findings and recommendations will be relayed to me personally and televised on cspan. Once Given they will be immediately signed into law by executive order. Furthermore As POTUS, I have signed into law that all lobbyist and special interest are barred from capitol hill, and it is now a federal offense for any member of congress to negotiate with anyone representing any interest other than the interest of his constituents, which will be voiced to them via mandatory scheduled town hall meetings. All members of congress and their immediate families having acquired substantial wealth above their congressional salaries shall be made to account for said income then and for 5 yrs after leaving congress.  Lastly any member of congress will not be allowed to publicly denounce, or present allegations against any other member of congress, or to make allegations pertaining to race, religious belief, ethnicity or any other language that may cause division within the American public.

12. profile image0

And with all this talk about the Constitution, the Constitution was designed to have a meeting of the minds. Work together for a comprimise for the better of all. BOTH parties are failing there! That's the real issue!

13. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Torture is a CRIME. It accomplished NOTHING. But hatred for America and those who torture.

I bet if someone were holding a loved one and you had to waterboard them,to tell you where they were hiding them, you'd be on board.

14. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

Getting back to the thread...it's tacky to boo the president at a ball game. I thought it was tacky when it happened to Bush too and when it happened to Stephen Harper at a hockey game.

15. Teddletonmr profile image68
      Teddletonmrposted 12 years ago

Mrl Obama booed in Boston, isn't that akin to hell freezing over?  Lets face it blameing Bush for everything Mr. Obama said he would do when elected, and not doing so. That is all on him, and the do nothing Dem controled congress that as we speek are acting like rats leaving a sinking ship.

16. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Dem controlled?

House run by GOP--set the agenda.

Senate has 60 vote dem-blocking and used filibuster before they got Scott Brown.

Stop acting like GOP are the victims here....they get more good press, and have used gvt to block the American people's votes!

"We will do nothing." "Say no to everything"....

That's playing dirty ball!  Yeeeerrrrrr OUT!

It's really just tit for tat, the POTUS still appointed members to his cabinet by executive order, behind closed doors, bypassing congress, so he gets his way in the end. Nobody will undermine the POTUS. He's the most powerful man on the planet Ya'll. Stop playing him for the victim, and make him give us some relevant leadership. He's got to have something to define his presidency. There has to be a New Deal, A Cuban Missle Crisis, A Tear Down This Wall, somewhere in this POTUS. I'll Settle for a Billy Beer for chrisake. Has the POTUS been shady? Ofcourse, Has the GOP been shady? Ofcourse. Now that thats out of the way, what's the POTUS offering us right now to turn the tide of this economic snowball headed to hell?

Most powerful on the planet??
          Then how come he gets called liar and Bibiguns gets multiple standing O's?.....from OUR gvt! They bash the pres, call him Boy....and a PM from a foreign nation gets standing ovations...multiple times.

Obama powerful?......I only wish. I hope so, but it seems none of the GOP think so, at all.

They feel free to lie about him, bash him, and ignore him-- non-stop 24/7. How powerful can he be?

Still... get him to throw you guy's a bone who are just down with him in blind defence of overwhelming evidence of his Gangster Presidency. Nobody brings any attacks on him till you guys are posed with giving one shred of an idea of what his solution is for restoring the economy. And your best answer is how mistreated the poor dude is. You can't suture the wound until you stop the bleeding. The spending must be stopped. Taxing us all at 100% can't catch up to a government who blows 10.5 Billion a day.

1. habee profile image93

I think I'm going to learn to speak Chinese.

"2005 WaPo report found China's Walmart factory employees work up to 80 hours/wk and make as little as $75/month."

This is what is coming here, if the big dogs have their way, IMO. They want us to be the next cheap labor pool. That's the reason all the R's who were elected in 2010 are gutting unions.--setting it up for when businesses "Heroically" come back...then they can hire at whatever pay and whatever conditions they like....just like in China.

Cause you know---business is King. Profit is all. People are a means to an end.

I even saw a video....The Argentina Collapse....and I swear, Herbert Walker Bush SOLD us! He sold the American people to the business/banking interests as the next cheap labor pool.

Third world america...part of the new world order...that's their plan anyway. But it's NOT happening. Because they got so comfortable in their power---they didn't care who knew what they were doing.

People know. That's why we're not letting them in here through their agent Mitt Romney, whose wife says it's "their turn"....their turn at the wheel? Let's hope not. But I don't think so....

That Age is passing, in case you can't feel it...a new Age is on the wings. It's not a kinder,gentler machine gun hand, it's kinder, gentler...period. IMO

The economy is improving. Has been since Obama took office.  And your fella's are richer than ever. So, there must be something else they don't like about him. Maybe something they're not admitting to themselves.

But Obama wants others to improve as well....not just your fellas.
              And if your party was not obstructing every good idea that comes down the pike....we would be WAY on the way to greatness right about now.

Your fellas are doing it deliberately...or have you missed the past 3 years? Deliberately sabotaging his presidency...JUST so you will elect them again! And boy-howdy you're gonna try aren't you?

Isn't there a name for sabotaging a presidency? It's on the tip of my tongue....

17. profile image0

wǎn ān!

1. habee profile image93

Can you tutor me?? lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)