Charlu profile image 83

Do you think it's easier to accept cougars with young men, or older men with young women and why?

It seems to be coming more and more common these days for women to be with much younger men, and it's not just the stars anymore. Does it seem awkward due to society almost making it the "norm" for men but not for women or is it the whole mom issue??? What do you think?

Sherry Hewins profile image96

Sherry Hewins says

• Levertis Steele profile image

Levertis Steele 4 years ago

Down through the years, men have preyed on girls and women much more than the other way around. There was a time when men married girls as young as 13-years old. they would still be doing it if the law had not stepped in.

jdavis88 profile image87

jdavis88 says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

That definitely gives merit to the way we look at it. I can't remember the teachers name but I remember the controversy over how she couldn't go to jail because she was to pretty:) Probably won't hear of a man with that problem lol

Levertis Steele profile image84

Levertis Steele says

YvetteParker profile image80

YvetteParker says

Escobana profile image88

Escobana says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Read your hub and you have some terrific points for both scenarios. One thing a about it is when in sales, it definitely threw a wrench into greetings and introductions. There was no more assuming one was a daughter or son:)

61

sydneyy says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

I agree with you as to it being more common and probably why it is more acceptable. After reading dashingscorpios hub I have to admit I think he's right about us not seeing a female "Hugh Hefner" and I think that would be a whole different ball game.