1. Giving up something something important to be with someone, only to end up regretting it and blaming their partner for their failure.
2. Mistaking a coincidence for a sign from the universe telling them to get married.
3. Proposed when you were are super-wasted.
4. you've had waited too long for "the one", and get married to the first person ready for commitment.
5. Committing to someone because they are rich!
6. Get married to save tax.
7. You showed them a ring you bought for your mother as a gift; they thought you were proposing and said yes in front of a crowd. You were too embarrassed to clarify that.
8. You had a dream about God telling you to marry someone, so you did.
9. You forgot to use protection--she got pregnant, and you had to marry her.
10. What Vlorsutes said; you try to play therapist.