jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you like the six pack abs

1. 0
    freedomspiritposted 3 years ago

How much muscle on a guy do you like ladies?

Do you like the kind which is all muscle- bulk or no bulk- with no room to squeeze

or do you prefer a trim body ,with some muscle, on a man with a great personality?

2. A Troubled Man profile image59
    A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago

Six pack abs are easy to get, all it takes is 20 minutes a day, three times a week doing 11 simple exercises 25 times each. Of course, the layers of fat over top of those six pack abs is another story. big_smile

1. 0
      freedomspiritposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'd rather have someone average than someone who looks muscular. I enjoy the personality the most.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 3 years ago

1. 0

wow! what a funny looking body lol cute thx for that
      ...like a big upper and narrow lower...kinda unproportioned?

4. lovendar profile image60
    lovendarposted 3 years ago

I am not concern with six packs but the guy should be smart, good looking and attractive. I am dating from last 4 years and always enjoyed the time. Some women love six packs but i am not such woman.

1. 0

dating is good and you're right don't settle.

5. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 3 years ago

A typical six pack costs $4.00. A keg is closer to $70. I mean, um, duh?

Everyone assumes chicks are superficial, and, while I respect the attempt to pin them down to preferring men based on a six pack, doing so insults the female intelligence and pretends they can't do math. Despite your outdated neanderthal patriarchal thinking, modern women know that a keg represents greater value than a six pack, and any woman with a brain will choose a man with a keg-based abdominal structure over some douche with a scant "six pack" and a schedule full of vanity workouts and mirror time. Just saying.

1. 0

putting math into the equation makes quite a bit of sense

glad I'm not a neanderthal partriarchal thinker! and no don't want to put up with that vanity time!

gosh you really make people think! had to look up at least one word. (and read it like 3 times sad lol)