jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'm 20 Is there a problem Married now

1. terwada profile image59
    terwadaposted 7 years ago

I want to get married now and I'm 20 I do not want to get married and I'm bigger than that
    Is there a problem in adulthood

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Umm, looks like first of all you need to decide whether you want to get married or not. The rest will follow smile

terwadaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Misha
        Your answer made me feel comfortable

1. tobey100 profile image61
          tobey100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Age is up to you.  I married at 18.  My first wife was killed by a drunk driver.  I remarried at 20 and have been so for 35 years.  It's up to you.

2. ddavis24 profile image60
      ddavis24posted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you're not sure if you're ready to get married, you're probably not. Trust me, I'm only 22 and I am a completely different person than I was when I was 20. If I had married some of the people I dated in highschool and even college, my life would have been hell. I know that some lucky people find their soul mates at 17, but in your case it might be best to wait a few more years until you're 100% sure.

terwadaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you ddavis24 ،You are wonderful

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

Is marriage forever if so you have to think clearly about it, if you can walk away easily, as lots do then why not.

I was married at 18....  Not too sensible a thing to do, but it has worked out right for me.

3. namjen profile image72
    namjenposted 7 years ago

Marriage is commitment for life. If you find the right partner and you know its him, you are ready for marriage. But, if you want to get married just because you want to or feel like, then it will be a big mistake. You have a lifetime ahead n u are just 20.. at 25 when you look back at when you were 20, you feel you were so novice, so now..do not take hasty decisions.. lead you normal life.. n in due course..when you meet ur Mr Perfect, take the plunge.

working