jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

The Pickup Line

1. QC_1983 profile image89
    QC_1983posted 6 years ago

"Girl ya feet must be tired because you've been runnin' through my mind all day!"

"If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together."

"Heaven must be missing an angel because I see one right in front of me."

This is one of the most common introductions to male-female relationships: the pickup line. It's been used for years hoping guys to spark up something special with the opposite sex. But, most dude don't know is that it's not what you say. It's how you say it. I've had my share of hits and misses. The delivery and approach is the deciding factor between getting the date and the number, or the silent treament or worse. The problem is that most dudes think that they can say random lines and pull a female. No. They can spot it from miles away. If you're gonna use a pickup line, make sure it's sincere and genuine. Plus, put some feeling and soul into it.

But, the best pickup line of all is starting up a conversation with a woman. Just be yourself, and talk to her like she's a regular person. I've had more success with this more approach. That's what most women with sense would want. Plus, this is a better measuring stick to see if you two have a potential future or not. Also, you'll get extra cool points for doing this deed. Because you took time to see what was in her mind instead of what was underneath her clothes.

1. Ginger Meow profile image82
      Ginger Meowposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should try to create a hub with these words and not a forum topic.

1. QC_1983 profile image89
        QC_1983posted 6 years ago in reply to this

How do I hub?

1. WryLilt profile image88
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You already have three hubs on your account. Just click 'start a new hub' at the top of the page.

2. Solista profile image69
    Solistaposted 6 years ago

There are no good pick up lines, sorry but there is solid seduction game you can learn. check out my posts for interesting insight.

3. 0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

That's why I just walk right up to a stranger and hug him! lol

1. readytoescape profile image62
      readytoescapeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That usually happens after I flash a large wad of cash

4. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Well, If I like to talk to a guy, I will look at him until the time he will look at me, and then I always say, "What are you looking at"? At times, he thinks I am crazy, then I just smile, usually for friendship only. I like to know more about people, culture etc...