jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What's your best pickup line? Or, what works best when you see someone you're at

1. mattdigiulio profile image76
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

What's your best pickup line? Or, what works best when you see someone you're attracted to?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

"If I weren't happily married to my 7th wife and 40 years your senior..."

3. Miss Married profile image54
    Miss Marriedposted 6 years ago

That's funny Ghost32.
    I don't have any pick up lines that I am aware of, I don't pick up men (they are just too heavy)

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

"You smell something....that's you!"                                            .

5. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

When I see a guy I'm attracted too, I just say "Hello hottie!" it works for me!

6. loneparentgiggles profile image61
    loneparentgigglesposted 6 years ago

Well, a couple of months ago I met someone new, we were just friends for a while but there were three of us, him, me and my mate kelly, the three musketeers. I didn't particularly want kelly to know I liked him so with her around I couldn't say much, and had I said something it probably would have sounded cheesey anyway, quite often pickup lines do sound quite cheap... I found a lot of eye contact with him when she wasn't looking worked for me. He and I are now together going strong! So the trick is lots of eye contact as secretive as possible... so when people are around wait till you have a few seconds to make eye contact without the others seeing, it can be quite fun.

7. LadyFae profile image73
    LadyFaeposted 6 years ago

In my single days I used to offer a drink. Works well lol.

8. LittlePayday profile image58
    LittlePaydayposted 6 years ago

This is the best pick up line - it works best if you have a sense of humor and you're not afraid to use it.

Also, you need a prop - you will need a packet of sugar that says "sugar" on it.

Step 1: walk up to your person of interest
    Step 2: tap them on the shoulder
    Step 3: when they turn and face you - hold out your hand with the sugar packet in your palm with the word "sugar" facing them and say "Excuse me, you dropped your name tag"
    Step 4: smile smile

9. R.S. Hutchinson profile image81
    R.S. Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

I usually just ask them how I am related to them because I always meet my women at family reunions.

10. Jennie Demario profile image40
    Jennie Demarioposted 6 years ago

"I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bedrock!" lol kidding of course.  I find that conversations that start naturally are the ones that continue.  A forced pick up line usually stops there.

11. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 6 years ago

My crazy exhusband would reach out and grab a woman's hand and bring it up to his face as if he was going to kiss her hand, then he'd make a slight adjustment with a slight turn and kiss his own hand instead, and come up smiling. It worked for me. I laughed and married him. Ugh! He always did think he was Mr. Wonderful, lol.

Closed to reply

working