jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

what are your hopes and dreams

1. 60
    Butta6363posted 5 years ago

Its sometimes hard to cope at this time of the year. Maybe you are just alone. Maybe you are overwhelmed. Maybe you are just over it. Lets talk about. I cant wait to hear what you got to say!!!!! Have a blessed day!!!!

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My hopes (or my wish) would be to see Christmas revert to the traditional values.......long before people started getting trampled to death by black Friday crowds, long before Christmas plays became about elves or corrupted by glittery concepts instead of the Nativity scene, long before movies became about blue alien creatures with long tails worshipping mother earth, back when gifting required an actual sacrifice of one's own desires in order to please someone else.....

On a more benign note, I'm looking forward to getting a new tree this year.  Our ceilings are over 8 feet tall, while my old tree is only 6 foot.    So I'm gonna have fun decorating a new one.

2. Angela Nielsen profile image60
      Angela Nielsenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My hope is to have a guy suited in my dream wedding. :-) Happy new year guys!

3. RSBrauer profile image61
      RSBrauerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My hopes and dreams are peace and fulfillment in whatever I do. I want to know that I'm making a difference in the world and contribute value to others. This would be my ultimate dream.

4. the pink umbrella profile image71
      the pink umbrellaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

my hopes and dreams are that my child will grow into a compassionate and careing person. That he will never hurt anyone on purpose, and that he will be happy with who he is.

2. 60
    Butta6363posted 5 years ago

Brenda I feel you. The true meaning of Christmas is gone for most. I can remember when I was growing up we was just happy to hang out with family and enjoy the day. Maybe one day people will start to revert back to the real meaning. Thanks for your thoughts. Have fun decorating your new tree. Hope to here from you again soon. Continue to have a blessed day girlfriend.

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 5 years ago

Santa Clause! 

This the season to be jolly, ha ha ha ha ha, haha ha ha.

1. 60
      Butta6363posted 5 years ago in reply to this

OK Santa Claus is the Boom Sandra!! Holla

4. h.a.borcich profile image59
    h.a.borcichposted 5 years ago

I am looking forward to seeing friends and family I don't often enough get to visit with. Less trappings of the holidays, and more of the true sentiments.
    And cookies! I lost 25 pounds - not by choice - and I will savor the cookies smile

1. 60

Enjoy your family girlfriend. Thats what counts. Cookies!!! we got to have them...lol!!!!

5. 0
    sandra rinckposted 5 years ago

OOOO cookies!  Nom, nom, nom... smile

1. 60

Ok Sandra!!! We love the cookies!!! I aint mad at you...lol

6. Juliesales profile image61
    Juliesalesposted 5 years ago

Can wait to see my family that will be vising from NY. I live in PA, so it hard for me to see my family often. We'll be getting together for xmas, I will make a big dinner for them, and we will have lots of fun. Cant wait!!!!

1. 60

Can I come to dinner??? I love to eat!!! Have fun with your family girlfriend!!!!

7. perfectperception profile image61
    perfectperceptionposted 5 years ago

8. RomanceReality profile image59
    RomanceRealityposted 5 years ago

My latest dream includes sitting on a warm beach with sand between my toes and a blue drink in my hand with a cutesy little umbrella in the glass. It would be nicer than this snow.

1. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
      Rajab Nsubugaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Am I late on this? I think I need time to focus/ There is a lot of refuse to throw away. I need to look up my life-diary and tick the things I have so far achieved and how far-off I am from achieving those that I had set. I realize life is perishable, you either put it in a cooler or enjoy it while it is still fresh.

9. M K Paul profile image48
    M K Paulposted 4 years ago

I hope to be happy always with my family and near one.My family is my priority.
    I want to famous, that is my dream.

10. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 4 years ago

I wanna be a cowboy when I grow up!