jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Does having money make an ugly person more attractive? Why or why not?

1. devonna31 profile image60
    devonna31posted 6 years ago

To me, the more money a person has does influence a persons attraction to the opposite sex. I wouldn't personally want to date an ugly individual. I could somehow be buffered with a shopping spree. It still doesn't make that person more attractive in my opinion.

1. lady_love158 profile image59
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No having money wont make him more attractive but it is incentive to befriend him! Lol... I'm thinkin shoes... lots of shoes!

devonna31posted 6 years ago in reply to this

A lady after my own heart, can't forget about matching handbags. Accessories, accessories, accessories! With that being said I don't want to seem like a gold-digger. I just love to shop.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

To some people it does. money runs out but uglyness lasts forever!!!

devonna31posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree...100%

3. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Many ugly males win over beautiful girls by their massive amounts of money, there is no doubt about that.

The same thing with cougars, young good looking males are after the money.

Sometimes it is a little too obvious.

4. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

I suppose we can ask Donald Trump (with his strange hairdo), or Hugh Hefner or Mick Jagger.  Obviously the money factor makes ugly guys quite handsome.

5. stclairjack profile image80
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

it doesnt make you less phisicaly ugly,.... and it doesnt change wether or not your an ugly persn,.... but it sure makes you more bearable

6. devonna31 profile image60
    devonna31posted 6 years ago

@bobbirant, I totally agree with you. Mick Jagger and Hugh Heffner are attractive men. They have just grown less attractive due to old age. Donald Trump is just plain U G L Y! His wealth is his #1 sex appeal factor.

working