jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Have you had to deal with someone who said they cared then dumped you?

1. 0
    Emily Sparksposted 4 years ago

Have you had a boyfriend who said the right things and told you sweet things, only to break-up with you because of false accusations made about you?  This is what happened to me.  The person I fell for turned out to be someone different. We broke up because I stood for the right things, and now he acts as if I am not even there.  I am over him (romantically speaking) but I just wish he would grow up and act his age concerning our break-up. 
      How do you deal with someone who says they care for you only to dump and ignore you when things didn't go their way?  How to deal with rejection?

1. janesix profile image73
      janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You cry, eat some ice cream, wait two months and youll be fine

1. 0
        Emily Sparksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I have gotten over him, it is just that I have to run into him every week, which means I get it rubbed in my face consistently.  I just do not know how to respond sometimes.

2. 0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

I suppose this is a 2-for-one since you posted another question similar to this.  You've broken up with this fella, so why even bother to analyze his behavior to death?  Chalk him up to experience.  He's already down the road.  Go meet other people or be by yourself.  Leave him alone.

1. 0
      Emily Sparksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have gotten over him, I just don't know how to respond to him sometimes since I have to see him every week.  I would like some tips on dealing with rejection.