ptosis profile image 80

Do you think or are angry against God for giving humans a rigged 'poker hand' @ Eden?

I was and still angry that the "Alpha & Omega" that knows the number of hairs on my head from the 'dawn' of time before I was ever born has/had this Grand Design to have the entire scope of humanity throughout the ages fail from the start. Then I read about this and I'm wondering. Talked about the wiki, Logical_order_of_God's_decrees Talking about Supralapsarianism / antelapsarianism Inquiring minds want to know. So let me know you opinion on this. Thanks

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 2 years ago

I too believe that these are lessons and not literal. There were 2 'eves' the first was Lilith who asserted she's an equal. After she left, God gave a 'more compliant' "does what she's is told 2nd Eve" And she did what she was told. Inequality = fail

Justin Earick profile image81

Justin Earick says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 2 years ago

Bunk! You speak from ignorance and blindness.

You do touch on some spot of truth when you mention the selfishness of some (most?) Christians. The problem isn't religion, but Ego, and everyone was burdened with that in the Garden

grand old lady profile image89

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

• grand old lady profile image

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) 2 years ago

To clarify, don't agree with the wiki chart.

61

tbHistorian says

• Dave36 2 years ago

I agree buddy the decision for each path is based within us, we know what we should be doing for ourselves & others, & we all know the difference between right & wrong..It's a question of will power, & we won't ever get that until we

0

Dave36 says

• Dave36 2 years ago

I should say that when i say book, i'm not referring to the bible....What i mean't was i could read something, but that's not realising something..Seeing/doing/investigating something iv'e read would lead to realising something, but not just reading.