LadyFiddler profile image 71

Have you ever felt a strong conviction in your life? That you feel like your going out of your mind.

I have heard the word conviction but never really felt what it meant until 2013. It was a strong conviction from GOD . It was one of the worst feeling I have ever had in my life. It's un-explainable you get this piercing pain, you cold sweat, you feel like your going off your rockers. You know how you feel when you get a heartbreak well it's 10 times worst than that. God wanted me to STOP and make an about turn. Its like I am calling you NOW. Hearken unto me or you'll have trouble. Had I not answer the second time I felt convicted I don't know where would I have been.

be grateful profile image60

Angela Marie (be grateful) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Hi be grateful thanks for sharing your little story with us i share your sentiments. Sure he can call me anytime to. Yes and certainly its heart wrenching you feel like you will go out of your mind.

Have a bless day.

blessedp profile image65

blessedp says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Hi blessp hanks a million for sharing your story with us I appreciate it. Yes that's the feeling it's taunting you so you must act. I am a Christian since a baby. That is true about God's chastening just today I read that in Hebrews, quoted it to.