jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Have you ever felt like changing your gender?

1. LOT2DO profile image37
    LOT2DOposted 7 years ago

Have you ever felt like changing your gender?

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I have never felt like changing my gender, but I have wished I was born the opposite sex as what I am, for personal reasons I will not go into.

3. Nolapete profile image83
    Nolapeteposted 7 years ago

I haven't ever felt like changing my gender.  From what I understand, those who do feel that they were born the wrong gender and feel trapped in someone else's body.  I can't imagine how heart-wrenching and frustrating that must feel. The never feeling comfortable in your own skin, in and of itself, could very well drive someone mad.  I think that if I felt that way I would feel like changing my gender to relieve me of the constant torment.

4. mac carter profile image60
    mac carterposted 7 years ago

Errrr ..............well i never had those kinda feeling and ill will never ever change ma gender..im happy wat  im

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Nope, Mother Nature made me this way and I always make a point of not arguing with Mum.

6. Godlike profile image60
    Godlikeposted 7 years ago

Nope, I would never want to change my gender. Even if it didn't require surgery and only took 15 seconds I would never do it. tongue

7. PerfectJumpOff profile image56
    PerfectJumpOffposted 7 years ago

Once I a bloke on the street beating a woman,I intervined and got him off of her.

Wish I could have taken a pill,turned into a man and stomped his rump.

8. Nicole1963 profile image61
    Nicole1963posted 7 years ago

Considering your question I first need to determine if what you are actually saying is would I ever consider changing my physical body. Gender identity is determined by mental state but unfortunately much of society demands that it be determined by genitalia.

So if you are asking about physical body change, Yes, I dreamed about and wished for it as long as I can remember all the way up to the moment that I finally was able to have surgeons help my physical body finally match my gender.

9. profile image0
    kathyann0026tsposted 6 years ago

Yes I have, and I am slowly going through it right now. this is something that I was denied at birth in being. So I have to correct  it.