Neferkaptah profile image 60

G-d is infinite, eternal, absolute, boundless and abstract then, how can he be Jesus, the Christ?

G-d is infinite in size and you cannot increase or decrease G-d, G-d is eternal always the same, G-d is absolute and boundless without limitations, parameters and G-d is unversally abstract, not known or understood and you can't see the true formless form of G-d.

donaldvphillips profile image59

donaldvphillips says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

I understand what you are saying about how a supernatural being is governed by a higher code of laws, and perhaps when such a being "comes down" from such a high state they are in a sense inhabiting such a lower world within a type of force field env

andrew savage profile image62

andrew savage says

barbaz21 profile image59

barbaz21 says

• andrew savage profile image

andrew savage 4 years ago

I agree that the son wanted to set an example of how to live. However, did he need to be murdered on a cross to do so, or is there another version of the truth? And are there actually people who think he can die on a cross, and why would I will it so

0

Deborah Sexton says