Pope Goes Against God. Wants New Financial World Order

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (30 posts)
  1. bgamall profile image67
    bgamallposted 14 years ago

The tower of Babel was a sign of God's displeasure with the uniting of mankind. The tower was destroyed and yet, the Pope has called for a New Financial World Order, which ultimately will break down the barriers of national sovereignty. This is wrong. Who does he think he is? http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090707/ap_ … encyclical

I have argued on my hubpages until I am blue in the face that the New World Order is financial, is evil and fraught with danger. The New World Order allowed the housing bubble as off balance banking was set up at Basel 2, and will destroy human rights by concentrating power. The New World Order will give world bankers too much control over currency. The New World Order will impoverish the working classes.

The New World Order, as Gordon Brown has said, keeps the poor nations under the thumb of the wealthy nations who lend money to them and control them. Well Gordon Brown believes lending to third world countries is good. However the terms have been onerous and the debt could be forgiven to give these nations financial power. It rarely is foregiven.

Most importantly the New World Order manifested itself in Ben Bernanke, chairman of the Federal Reserve private bank, saying that he could not break up the too-big-to-fail banks. Those banks were super-sovereign. Yet they abused and are abusing the consumer in the United States and the taxpayers as well. The New World Order is destroying the sovereignty of nations. I have no problem with world trade. I have a big problem with the New Financial World Order.

The New World Order established liar loans. The New World Order causes usury in credit card lending. The New World Order does not protect consumers.

Sounds to me like the Pope wants a piece of the financial action.

2. bgamall profile image67

It is important for people interested in religion to understand what is going on with the Pope, with the assault on sovereignty of nations by the New Financial World Order. You need to understand the impact that this is and could have on your lives.

3. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Apocalypse looms.

1. spiderpam profile image74
      spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts exactly

bgamallposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, this is the head of Rome, which as a city represents the enemy of the Bible, basically stating that the sovereignty of nations is not relevant. 

(The city of Rome is not literally an enemy of the Bible, but spiritually through what men have believed over time, it is identified with Babylon as being against the Bible.)

4. profile image0
    pgrundyposted 14 years ago

The thing is, if you pump up your New World Order fears with all this apocalypse nonsense you drastically reduce the number of people who will listen to you.

I am sorry to see you tying this very real financial mess all to this bizarre and narrow fanatical Christian belief. It's more important than that and it deserves to be discussed calmly and accurately.

Finance and economics is hard enough to follow without throwing this in.

Read the article on Yahoo Pam. You are sleeping. The Pope said nothing in support of sovereign nations. Do you realize that credit card companies charge 30 percent while borrowing at 1/2 percent because they fear no government? It affects YOUR pocketbook. 

The Pope essentially said that he is accepting the new financial world order Pam. That is not only wrong according to every Christian teaching but it is a way for the most recognized sect in the world to throw its weight into world economic domination. You are aware that this Pope has a physical nation, the Vatican that interacts with all the other nations.

No religion should support the New Financial World Order. NONE.

Here Pam is a link. The Vatican is a landlocked city/state: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City

5. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

The sky is falling...the sky is falling

It is just what was meant to be. Perhaps you haven't been reading about the new financial world order. It has messed up homeowners and mortgage investors with liar loans. It has messed up credit card holders who are being gouged. And now nations can look at the world system and say it has been blessed by the Vicar of God. Give me a break Uninvited because this IS BIG.

6. bgamall profile image67

And Pam, one more point. Most people believe that the New World Order is a good thing. Most people look at the lofty statements for human rights and for ethics in business and believe that these goals will be achieved.

But the reality of the New World Order is quite different. The Ponzi housing scheme's apparatus was set up at Basel 2 by New World Order types. I have always believed that the NWO has evil intent and have warned about this consistently on my Hubs.

So, the point is, this is a very evil system, that will have unintended evil consequences not yet devised. We got a TASTE of it through the absense of valid underwriting and the resulting ponzi scheme. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

Other manifestations will be oil prices that don't reflect supply and demand, just so international traders can get rich, and also credit card usury.

You wait, Pam, this system will bleed the average man. That is the goal of this plan anyway. 

I don't use hubpages to share my apocolyptic views, but many people, Pam, believe that nuclear war will destroy us all, and they have a religious certainty about it. I just happen to think that if the world ends, that won't be the way. But I don't write Hubs about those views.

7. Make  Money profile image66
    Make Moneyposted 14 years ago

I think you have it completely backwards bgamall.

I agree that there needs to be trade between nations too but the globalization that has been pushed over the last while is part of the setting up of the New World Order.  Free trade between countries is not fair trade.

This is part of what the Pope is complaining about.  The Pope is suggesting a financial system that is "guided by ethics and the search for the common good, denouncing the profit-at-all-cost mentality blamed for bringing about the global financial meltdown."

A financial system that is "guided by ethics" is far from what we have seen in the last couple of decades.

The Pope is not talking about an assault on the sovereignty of nations what so ever.  That is what globalization and free trade agreements have been doing.  The Pope is complaining about the current system that we are under.

You said it yourself when you said "Most importantly the New World Order manifested itself in Ben Bernanke, chairman of the Federal Reserve private bank, saying that he could not break up the too-big-to-fail banks."

Compare that to what the Pope is quoted as saying in this article on the same subject.
    http://www.dgshi.cn/content/200907/07854.html

The article that you posted says this "The economy needs ethics in order to function correctly — not any ethics, but an ethics which is people centered," Benedict wrote.

The Popes have been complaining against usury not for decades but for centuries.

To say that the Catholic Church is against the Bible is completely absurd.  It sounds like you have watched that zeitgeist movie one too many times bgamall.  The zeitgeist movie has been debunked, there are a pile of sources online that debunk it, just do a google search for 'zeitgeist debunked'.

This is a very good alternative to the zeitgeist movie.  If you spend the time to watch this movie you will learn a lot about the history of the financial system over the last couple of centuries that has brought us to where we are now.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 0256183936

I totally agree with everything that you say in your original post about the New World Order bgamall.

But that is clearly not what Pope Benedict envisions.  If you would like to read it from the source instead of commentaries on it then here is his encyclical "Caritas in veritate" or "Charity in Truth".       

Mike

Interesting points, Make Money, but my objection is simply this: lofty goals are seen in the statements of the United Nations, in the statements of the Rockefellers, etc. But the reality is quite different in the NWO. The fact that the Pope did not strongly affirm sovereignty is a red flag for me. If people disagree I won't lose any sleep over it. But it is how I truly feel about his statements. Until he strongly affirms the sovereignty of nations he is with them, not us on the issue.

1. Make  Money profile image66
        Make Moneyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well I spent most of the day, off and on reading Pope Benedict's encyclical "Charity in Truth".

Let's face it, the Pope and the Vatican are not in a bubble, they know what is happening in the world.  They know that this force of globalization is rolling towards us like a snowball from ...

With the separation of church and state the Vatican has no authority to stop it.  But what they can do is give some suggestions to leaders of national and international organizations and countries large and small to work with respect and dignity for the individual and all nations.  That is what this encyclical is all about.  It's clear Pope Benedict is not happy with what he has seen of globalization so far.

After reading the entire encyclical I can assure you that Pope Benedict and the Vatican have affirmed the sovereignty of nations.

I have copied many quotes from this encyclical to a notepad document.  But to try to keep this as short as possible I will just include the quotes that affirm the sovereignty of nations.

From Chapter Two - Human Development in Our Time - part 24

From Chapter Two - part 25

From Chapter Two - 27

From Chapter Two - 33

From Chapter Three - Fraternity, Economic Development and Civil Society - part 35

From Chapter Three - part 36

From Chapter Three - part 41

From Chapter Three - part 42

From Chapter Four - The Development of People Rights and Duties The Environment - part 47

From Chapter Four - part 50

From Chapter Five - The Cooperation of the Human Family - part 58

From Chapter Five - part 65

From Chapter Five - part 67

Sorry for such a long post but I would have liked to include a lot more.

The whole encyclical is well worth reading.

8. Make  Money profile image66

That would be good if the Pope did affirm the sovereignty of nations.  I haven't read his encyclical "Charity in Truth" yet so he may have.  I know one thing for sure and that is he is clearly concerned for the poor against the forces of globalization.  The video I mentioned is excellent.

The Popes of the past had their money handled by the Rothchilds. I would suggest that you watch the history of our nation and the Rothchilds: http://forums.myspace.com/t/4535901.asp … viewthread

That is a very disturbing video. Our presidents have risked or given their lives in fighting a force that is hidden and powerful. Make no mistake, Pam and others. This force is evil, and it is now close to world rule. It may stay hidden or it may get bolder. The off balance sheet bank scam of Basel 2 was very bold.   

I make this prediction Pam. This force will ultimately be defeated.

9. Make  Money profile image66

That's a good video too bgamall.  I have read that Executive Order 11110 that President Kennedy signed has not been revoked or amended so it still holds.  I posted this in another thread just 2 days ago.

This is a paragraph quoted from the House of Rothchild site above.

"This was the beginning of the House of Rothschild, which controlled a fortune estimated to be well over $300,000,000. Soon the Rothschilds spanned Europe with railroads, invested in coal and ironworks, financed England's purchase of the Suez Canal, paid for oil exploration in Russia and the Sahara Desert, financed the czars of Russia, supported Cecil Rhodes' diamond operations, aided France in creating an empire in Africa, financed the Hapsburg monarchs, and saved the Vatican from bankruptcy. In this country, through their American and European agents, they helped finance Rockefeller's Standard Oil, Carnegie Steel, and Harriman's Railroad. Werner Sombart, in his book The Jews and Modern Capitalism, said that from 1820 on, it was the "age of the Rothschild" and concluded that there was "only one power in Europe, and that is Rothschild." In 1913, the family fortune was estimated to be over two billion dollars."

If the Vatican had to borrow money from the Rothchilds to prevent bankruptcy then obviously the Rothchilds were the one and only banking power in Europe to borrow the money from.

You really should watch this.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 0256183936

10. bgamall profile image67

Kissinger is a New World Order guy all the way. But this is very bold of him to state it on CNBC. I think Erin said she wasn't a member of the CFR, but I just listened to the last of it.

Leaders are becoming more bold about a NWO. Gordon Brown also said it was created by giving the IMF power to lend to, and thereby control the weaker nations.   

I am familiar with the video. The Pope knows there is a nwo and wants justice. Only problem is, it can't be just because it is formed based upon greed and upon the worship of money. So, the sovereignty of nations is the only resistance to this NWO. Unfortunately the bankers have more power already than the nations, so the battle is lost. It will not be human strength that defeats this menace.

11. bgamall profile image67

In case any readers here think we are crazy, I suggest you read this quote given by Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State on Jan 20, 2009:

"In the end, the political and economic systems can be harmonised in only one of two ways: by creating an international political regulatory system with the same reach as that of the economic world; or by shrinking the economic units to a size manageable by existing political structures, which is likely to lead to a new mercantilism, perhaps of regional units. A new Bretton Woods kind of global agreement is by far the preferable outcome."

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co … 51416.html

While Kissinger stops short of calling for expanded governments to match the expanded banking and economic systems now in place, he is not adverse to that solution. This is a significant push forward of the concept of New World Order.

You do not have to believe that this New World order will be a unilateral religious order, or new age or anything of the sort. It could be, but probably won't be. What it could be is a worshipping of money and of the leaders who succeed in fusing government and economics together as one.

However, if the United Nations is given the roll of leader in this movement, who knows what it could morph into.

12. profile image0

You know full well I understand about credit card companies and you know I agree with you about banks being too big and the uber-rich robbing us blind. My point is that this pumped up tone that ties it all to some evil cabal bent on running the world and the Catholic Church being in on it and the looming apocalypse and so on and so forth--that's not a useful way to talk about a real issue that impacts us all.

It's a matter of rhetorical style, not substance. I'm saying if you insist on pumping it up to this hysterical level most people are going to shut down immediately. No one is going to listen. Only the crazies will keep listening and they can't do a thing about the problem.

What do you hope to accomplish? Are you just venting pent up rage and fear? I mean, there's nothing wrong with doing that. I do it all the time. It's not a strategy though, is it?

Hi Pam, I don't believe that the Catholic Church is directly in on it. They just don't oppose it. Yes you have to be careful to state facts. For example, I believe that the founding fathers were opposed to the banking cabal while some conspiracy extremists believe that they were for it. The facts do not affirm their views. So, yes you have to only go with the facts.

13. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

I think how one reads another's input is what matters. I don't read bgamall's input as hysterical or crazy. I look for what I have found to be the truth in his words.
    There is a power elite that runs the world to a great extent, and that needs to change for many reasons.
    Where people get bent out of shape by what others say is about the spiritual or God aspects. there is an "Order to the Universe"; "God's Will" as some choose to call it...and it is being usurped by the power elite. In my definition, the economies of the world need to run based on the Golden Rule...where everyone understands that to help your fellow human beings is the order of Truth.
    But when the minds of the few are not in league with "God's Order", but are in it only for their own 'order' and the agenda to create that, then, that is the problem.

I could not explain it better Jewel.

2. Make  Money profile image66

Very well said SparklingJewel.

14. profile image0

Well, even Jesus said a man cannot serve two masters, so I'm not overly fond of God/Money talk at any level. I think it's wrongheaded all around. To Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's and so on and so forth.

bgamall--I think we don't really disagree on fundamentals. I'm just kind of frustrated with all the intense emotional talk about this issue lately, especially the conspiracy theories.

The Catholic Church has always aligned itself with money and power so that's nothing new really. There's the political structure of the Church and the faith itself and sadly they don't seem to meet each other too often. In fact I think the political Church uses the faith for financial gain. Historically this has been true for centuries. It's not just a recent thing.

My only excursion into the religious aspect is to state a fact, that the Bible warns about one world government. Hint, people all used to speak the same language!

So then, fact, the founding fathers except for Hamilton, warned about the dangers of central banking. If you couple this with Biblical warnings about consolidation if purpose on the human level you have a foundation for proclaiming that no good will come out of a NWO. My concern, Pam, is that without making people aware of these sources, people will most certainly be deceived into thinking that NWO is progress, and is better.

It is interesting to note that the land that the United Nations sits on was donated by the Rockefellers. That is a big red flag and is fact.

It is fascinating that the Wikipedia article on the NWO says nothing about the quotes above from Kissinger, because they focus on the New World Order conspiracy as being one that is a central government based order. While that could happen, my concern in my Hubs is that the NWO is an economic consolidation of power, that is superceding sovereignty of nations. It does not have to show itself as a one world government if the people are not ready for it. But as Kissinger says, one strong leader could convince everyone that it is in their interests to have more power in a world government that could control the multinational economic structure better.

While that seems to make sense, we are warned again from the Bible and from the founding fathers, and from the off balance sheet Basel 2 scam that this movement is founded upon greed, worship of money, and incredible economic power in the hands of a few.

15. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

I don't think dividing God and humanity is the answer, be it in economics or politics or healthcare, etc...life is about wholeness; we are not beings apart from the Creator or the Creation. All things and people are meant to work together to love and prosper and care for each other.

When you get a group that wants to dominate and manipulate, that is separating people and creator and creation...it is not the way it is meant to be. period.

Yeah, international bankers live by their own gold and rule: screw your neighbor.

16. bgamall profile image67

Well, make money, it was interesting reading. But usury is permitted precisely because the sovereign nations have abdicated their roles in the face of pressure from international banking. Already that goal is dead, ie to protect the people from usury.

Banks must be broken up so that sovereignty is maintained over them. It is ok for corporations to be multinational, but banks are overriding the sovereignty of nations in their multinational infamy. That MUST be stopped and the money changers must be controlled. That is why the papal discussion seem downright mamby pamby in the face of very evil developments.

1. Make  Money profile image66

I agree with most of what you say here bgamall but the Pope doesn't have the authority to demand that countries break up their banks.  Actually during the last G8 most of the other countries were telling the US that their banks need to be regulated.

Actually the Pope was suggesting that the weakest members of society should be helped to defend themselves against usury.  You know, those that are losing their homes instead of helping the banks.  That was Obama's original plan, to offer help from the bottom up.  It seems he's had his mind changed since he was elected with fears of a complete collapse, so he bailed out the banks instead.  The Pope is suggesting this world wide though.

17. bennyjet profile image60
    bennyjetposted 14 years ago

In the End there will be'JUSTICE!'
    In the End there will be 'JUST US!'

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)