How do you feel about the continued materialization of the New World Order?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (19 posts)
  1. Missing Link profile image68
    Missing Linkposted 11 years ago

How do you feel about the continued materialization of the New World Order?

The New World Order stuff is real.  There are attempts underway, and working well, to eradicate the sovereignty of the USA...and of other nations as well.  I do not like and fear this.  The desire is to have a one world government.  I like having my own country, the flag, the national anthem, etc.  I don't want a global currency.  Obama is not incompetent---he is purposely trying to collapse the country to further bring on the New World Order.  Before you mock me look into this a bit more.  Some say the NWO will be for the better....I disagree.  What do you think?

2. Barbara Kay profile image73
    Barbara Kayposted 11 years ago

The first President Bush was using this term all of the time. I don't think this is what Obama is trying to accomplish, but some claim the Bible says this is what will happen in the end times. We will have a one world government and a one world economy and be ruled by the Antichrist.

1. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 11 years agoin reply to this

And this is scarey!

2. someonewhoknows profile image73
      someonewhoknowsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

http://lone77star.hubpages.com/question … -president

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP69507fTKY

Two-term Republican Governor, Gary Johnson put himself through college as a handyman. Through determinat

3. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90
    PurvisBobbi44posted 11 years ago

This is not just a topic of conversation--- this is has been quietly happening since the first President Bush, and I have written about it in my posts on HubPages.

This is something to be scared about---it will be the end of humane living.
    No longer will there be people with country homes---the land will belong to the One World Government.

Everyone will live in big cities in cubicles, we will no longer have our homes, horses, cattle or even out beloved pets. Everything we have now and our children will belong to the One World government.

Get on You Tube—do your research---it will be the end of life as we know it today. Contact Congress, your Senators and Representatives. These people who are pushing One World Government are stealthfully coming into local governments under different names in reference to your home and property and implementing new zoning and property laws that unknowledgeable citizens voted on them because they are told they are good for everyone. Then the takeover slowly begins---and I am telling you it will hit it like a hammer.

Kissing the United Nations Aspirations is the wrong thing the USA should be doing now. Look to Congress and the Presidents of the past, present and future. This movement began with The United Nations.

There will be One World Army, Air force, Navy and all government agencies under them—no land or country will be spared. No Democracy---just one dictatorship---absolute rule and this is not a joke. They have used any propaganda under their One World System to make our government leaders think it is great for all. What an asinine group of people who are condemning mankind to “Hell on Earth.”

I was not going to answer this question—but it would be a sin not to state how I feel and that this is something to speak out about before it is too late.

This “One World Government will be the end of everything we love and hold dear.

1. profile image0

Very well said.  It's too bad more people didn't realize what is really on the agenda.

2. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

There is no way the powers that be can pull this off without the help of police officers and military personnel. The very ones they tell us to idolize and the ones they tell us we can trust. Mindless drones are always employed by aspiring tyrants.

3. profile image0

CJ Sledgehammer the NWO will have it's own Army (which is already here in the US) they aren't going to trust our own military or police officials.  It's easier for a Chinese or Russian soldier to kill an American as they don't care.

4. Missing Link profile image68
      Missing Linkposted 11 years agoin reply to this

PurvisBobbi44, I agree with most of what you say.  I believe it can be stopped, slowed or that it will hopefully not work.  If it happens much misery will take place.  It is well underway.  Write letters to your elected reps.

4. Becky Katz profile image80
    Becky Katzposted 11 years ago

Sarra Garrett and PurvisBobbi44 have it right. This is what Obama is aiming for and people are too blind to see it. This would be the biggest disaster to hit this country ever and heralds the end of this world, as we know it. A lot of our water, fishing and farming land has already been given over to NWO and is just waiting for Obama to give the word. It is in one of his Presidential bypasses of Congress. He uses the Presidential orders to do things that Congress will not do because they will be voted out if they do. He has over 1000 of them now and they are a very interesting read. They are traitorous if nothing else. He is a traitor to our country and he got re-elected by the blind and ignorant.

1. LauraD093 profile image70
      LauraD093posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am going to be hit right in the chops for this but ...My Fellow Americans Citizens, when have we not fought a take over of our ideals?...being able to function in a world economy is not death.it is survival.

2. Missing Link profile image68

Becky, I concur.  A number of his decrees have bypassed normal channels (like Congress, etc.) and have been disgusting....more akin to tyranny.  He does not like the concept of individual, national, sovereignty and wants to get rid of it.

3. Becky Katz profile image80
      Becky Katzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Laura, I hope they don't take your family farm land or water rights away from you like has happened to so many. They have already taken from many people, it is just not known by many.

4. Missing Link profile image68

LauraD093, It is not about living within a family of nations.  We are talking about one giant country encompassing all with a global currency so goodbye to national anthem, dollars, flag, sovereignty, etc.  Some do want this but I sure don't.

5. profile image0
      CJ Sledgehammerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Becky...Obama is just a figurehead...a puppet on a string. He doesn't make policies, just like the Bush boys and all the rest. Our Senators, Congressmen and Presidents are nothing more than "front men". They do the bidding of the "shadow government".

5. Mazzy Bolero profile image68
    Mazzy Boleroposted 11 years ago

There will never be a one-world government. 

There are so many different peoples in the world. Culturally, linguistically and religiously, we are different and we don't even understand one another, let alone support one another. 

In Europe we have had the E.U. for years - the idea was a "United States of Europe" all one family, all working together. Is that what happened?  Is it heck - many in Europe, including in Britain, are clamoring to get out of it.  Each nation tends to push its own agenda, not the welfare of the whole.

We are tribal by nature.  Where we no longer have tribes as such we create pseudo tribes, cultural groups we can belong to.  I can't see us ever working together as a single entity.   Even with total dictatorship, that would be difficult.

The only way we would willingly develop a sense of unity as human beings would be if we were threatened from outside, such as by beings from another planet. Do you think the Illuminati could arrange that?

I hope you are correct!  What you say makes sense.  It has been gradually happening  and in time will be forced upon us.   Let's hope it fails.   Here is where it came into common USA lexicon--:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

6. SunilKalsi profile image60
    SunilKalsiposted 11 years ago

We are over 100 years away from a NWO, Star Trek style planetary alliance. Don't trouble yourself with worrying about it.

In my view if would be nice if all people gave up their flags and had their own identity. I mean how can I flag tell the story of 10 million people? We're all different but the same, flags are a childish way of attaching to something that doesn't exist. Borders do not exist in nature, they are made by man and man is a product of nature. Flags are just more reasons why people find differences instead of seeing the similarities. Flags are for people that are too scarred to stand up and be counted, what is worst is when one human being is willing to kill another human being over a flag. It's mindless.

Your way of thinking is similar to the NWO folks.  It has been tried per Stalin, Pol Pot etc. and many millions died.  I like having a national identity and don't consider myself childish.  I appreciate your participation very much however!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)