And Time Passed

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (45 posts)
  1. profile image53
    Chief Apatheticposted 14 years ago

As time is a thing that passes in the journey from the womb to the tomb.  I was a little bit closer to being worm food, & gone, cha cha cha.  I didn't know how I was going to go I only knew all the possibilities.

I've come close a few times, oh, yes, indeed.  The car slipping & sliding on the ice & snow.  Sideways into the other lane right in front of a Semi-Truck.  Ooops, time to say, goodbye.  But the car came out of the slide, back into the my lane, up a bank of snow, & back into my lane, & driving straight down the road.

So old Gramps Chief Apathetic walked outside still on his journey through this world.  Fresh snow, cold, no tracks in the snow of human or beast.  So of course I had to go stomping through the snow to track it all up.  Weeeee, look at me I am stomping through the snow.

A stomping we shall go, a stomping we shall go, a hi ho a dairy-o a stomping we shall go.
    Stomping through the snow, a hi ho a dairy-o, a stomping through the snow.

So who were the first human beings to go a stomping through the snow.  Oh, no, it's all been done before.

But, Tracks In The Snow, wouldn't be a bad Song Title.  Probably do a Net search & find anywhere from 1 to zillion songs with the title, Tracks In the Snow.

Ahh, and the back popped.  My atomic structure decaying at a more rapid pace all the time.   Thus I continue with my plan of paying my "bills" & rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's until I leave this world.

It's not much of a plan I admit.  But it is a plan.

Hmmm, I wonder if Jesus knew some 2000 years ago when he said, Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, that while it may look like Caesar is building some really grand swell world upon the earth that in the long run all it will do is turn into Hell on Earth.

Sure are a lot people on the Net talking about how it's becoming, dare I say it, Hell on Earth.
    Yeah, well, my back, neck, shoulders, one hand, one hip, & eyes, aren't to swift either.
    The continuing joys of getting old.  The possibility of looming, dare I say it, Senility.

Hey, don't be making fun of me because I am senile because I'll remember it.

Hey hey hey
    The snow falling down upon the ground
    Covering the trees
    Wind whistling around
    There's no tracks in the snow
    There's no place  you want to go

You'd rather watch the snow falling down
    Covering the ground
    Listening to the silence of the wind
    Whistling around
    There are no tracks in the snow
    There no place you want to go

Hey hey hey
    Just another day of your journey through
    So a stomping through the snow you go
    And now don't you know don't you know'
    There's tracks in the snow
    There's tracks in the snow

2. kess profile image60
    kessposted 14 years ago

Nice reading this...

Do you know that men die because of this contradiction in their mind.

I do not want to, nor wish to die.
    Nevertheless, I am going to die and I accept that I will die.

When you solve that contradiction in your own mind you will live and it's not too late to start.

Truth teaches that  if you love death and look forward to it, you will live.

Or if you hate death and will avoid it always again you will live.

It's a parable and I can explian if you see any benefit in it.

1. profile image53
      Chief Apatheticposted 14 years agoin reply to this

All people die eventually regardless of any contradiction in their minds, or fears of death.
      Very few ever come back.  This Universe is a dimension, but this dimension is watched & listened to 24 hours a day from the Kingdom that is in another Dimension.  The Kingdom keeps a file on everyone.  The Kingdom keeps a file on those in this world that are keeping files on everyone else upon the earth.

In the Kingdom Jesus is the Law.  The Decider Guy.

1. profile image54
        (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Many die well before their time, horribly.

Does your magical kingdom also keep files on the 25,000 children who starve to death every day?

The Grand Murderer of children.

1. profile image53

Yep.   Children do starve to death every day upon this planet.  People die every day upon this planet.  There are people who try to help those children or the. children they can help, too.
          A lot of children die because of the those who rule over their Nations, rule over many Nations through the policies of the World Banks & Corporations, are murdered because of those who love worldy power & on a continuous basis seek more power upon earth.   

God gave man freewill upon the earth.  There is very little upon the earth that isn't controlled by Banks & Corporations or the powers of the world of man that often topple other Governments to set up their own puppet leaders in other Nations.

The book of Relevation Chapter 18 discusses that the merchants of the earth were/are great men who Deceived all the Nations of the earth.   They do not have God or Jesus deceived at all.

God is he that no man can deceive.  Jesus is the Son, and one with the Father that no man can deceive.   Good & Evil.  Evil exists in this world  At this time God permits evil to exist in this world.

Even though there is not even one who, Good, as only God is Good, there is also good in this world. 

Jesus instructed his disciple that there would come False Teachers, Wolves in Sheep's Clothing & those Jesus calls the Workers of Iniquity.  Jesus already knew men who do evil in his name just as others do evil in God's name of other Religions.   There is not even one who is, Good.

Atheists have done evil, also.  There isn't any pretending that evil does not exist in this world.

I personally am not the judge of this world.  Judgement of this world is Jesus's job, not mine.

If there was not evil in this world then Jesus would never had to have come, nor been crucified.

1. profile image54

It is the height of hypocrisy to justify those deaths as you have attempted. Sickening to the core.

Yes, great evil does in fact exist on this planet. It's called religion.

1. profile image53

I don't belong to any Religion.  I belong to the Spiritual Kingdom Jesus taught.  Jesus did not teach Religion, nor gave any indication he came to start a new Religion.  Jesus came with the Spiritual Teachings of the Kingdom.  Jesus called his original disciples, and taught them those teachings, or sayings.

Jesus said there would be two types of people, those who heard his sayings & kept them, and those who heard his sayings & did not keep them.

He taught his original disciples to be as wise as serpents & as harmless as doves.  Forgive & you will be forgiven.  Love your friends & love your enemies.  Return good for evil done to you.
              Pray for those who use you despitefully.  All of those teachings form A Spiritual Circle to keep a person in the Spiritual Circle or Love & Light.

The word is Love.

God gave man free will before Jesus ever came.  What was happening upon the earth all through time was happening before Jesus ever even showed up upon the earth.  In the Time Continuum that leads from beginning to end the same thing has kept on happening, & will continue to keep on happening.

So you can play all your Mind Games, you desire.  All I have to do is keep Jesus's sayings.  It isn't my job to judge this world, nor to judge you for your life, nor anyone else for their life upon the earth.

If you think your going to "Teach Me" all about history then your dead wrong.  If you "Think" your going to teach me about human nature then you are dead wrong.

If you "Think" there is some anger within you that bothers me at all you are dead wrong.

I am at peace.  I am merely doing love & peace with my life on my journey through this world.

1. profile image54

Oh, I completely understand your selfishness and ignorance, and that you couldn't care less for anyone or anything other than yourself and your god fantasies. You've not spouted any different hypocrisy and hatred than others here with the same afflictions. I understand it's almost impossible to get through to you and you'll not likely change your ideals. You'll continue on through your life with the same hatred and despising of others while ignoring the world around you.

It's all part and parcel to the way of gods.

1. profile image53

Do you have money to pay your ":Bills" & go to the store to buy yourself stuff.
                  Life is a series of cash registers until you die.

If there is any anger within you about anything that is your anger that is within you.  I am at peace.
                  You cannot overcome me with any anger within yourself.  Your wasting your time.  Go buy yourself a Nintendo Wii, & live it up big time upon the earth. 

Do what you want to do with your life.  What do things have to do with me at all?

1. tantrum profile image59
                    tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So if things don't have anything to do with you,what are you doing here ?
                    Why bother ?
                    And nobody's angry with you. I, personally find your posts very funny.

I don't understand why you have to be so Apathetic !
                    lol

3. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

welcome here Chief! Maybe, you need to post that as a hub...
    Stay active in the forums and keep writing quality hubs (people will start reading your hubs gradually)...so best of luck here...! smile

4. profile image53

Ok, published this & the other writing as a hub.  Think I am starting to latch on to this slowly but surely.  All this new fangled technology.  I had just gotten use to the old fangled technology, and they came up with new fangled technology. 

Regardless no can do the boogaloo like I do, yeah.

Thanks.

5. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

The only comment I can post on this thread is

WHATEVER !

1. profile image53

And your life is, Whatever it Is, from the beginning to the end of your life.  Your thoughts are Whatever you thoughts are in life.  So play your Mind Game of Whatever.  What does it have to do with me at all.  I not living your life for you.  I am not paying your "bills."    So, Whatever.

1. h.a.borcich profile image60
        h.a.borcichposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Cheif,

It doesn't have anything to do with you. Some on the forums are very hostile to those who believe in Jesus. There are many of us here who are as you.
          Welcome to Hubpages, Holly smile

1. profile image54

The hostility is from those how believe in Jesus. And yes, it has everything to do with him.

2. profile image53

Thank you Holly.  Any Mind Games anyone wants to try & play with this old Indian they are welcome to try.  Everything will will always come down to they have 'Bills" to pay in life, & their rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar's to do in life.

2. profile image53

Whatever Gets You Through the Night

John Lennon

Whatever gets you through the night 'salright, 'salright
        It's your money or life 'salright, 'salright
        Don't need a sword to cut through flowers oh no, oh no

Whatever gets you through your life 'salright, 'salright
        Do it wrong or do it right 'salright, 'salright
        Don't need a watch to waste your time oh no, oh no

Hold me darlin' come on listen to me
        I won't do you no harm
        Trust me darlin' come on listen to me, come on listen to me
        Come on listen, listen

Whatever gets you to the light 'salright, 'salright
        Out the blue or out of sight 'salright, 'salright
        Don't need a gun to blow your mind oh no, oh no

Hold me darlin' come on listen to me
        I won't do you no harm
        Trust me darlin' come on listen to me, come on listen to me
        Come on listen, listen

So, the Whatever Game.  Whatever gets you through the night.

6. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

You are welcome smile I am hoping to read your hubs later tonite when I get the chance, Holly

7. profile image53

Here's what you do, Q, you get you a bow & arrow, I would recommend a cross bow, fishing line, fishing traps, tent, & whatever clothes you have & go to a remote part of Yellowstone or up into Alaska.  Then you live completely off the earth without your Money or stores.

See how long you last.  Days of the Tribes are long gone.

1. profile image54

I made my first bow when I was 14. It was comprised of an oak and mahogany handle with maple and fiberglass strips, carved to fit my hand very nicely with an 80 lb. pull. I could easily put an arrow through an eight-inch tree.

A lot longer than you would survive, no doubt.

8. Lita C. Malicdem profile image59
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 14 years ago

Everybody knows that we will all die, but the problem is, not everybody knows how to prepare for the inevitable.

9. profile image53

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Do you know how many people of Native heritage I know or who has all trained me in what exactly?  That is very doubtful.  So take you bow & go.  Live completely off the land without money or stores.  Turn off your electricity & save the earth.  Don't go to any place that uses electricity & save the earth.   Live completely off the earth & save the earth.

Here's what you do, Q.  You go to Hopi Rez.  Find The Elders of the Tribe, and express all your worries & concerns to them about life on planet earth.  Take a day, month, a year.  They'll probably give you some water & food.  You have to have water & food to live upon planet earth as all human beings must have water & food to live upon the earth.

A year later the Banks, Corporations, & the politicians they buy will still be running things.

1. profile image54

Thanks, but I'm part Nehilaw myself and am quite able to live off the land. That was my point.

10. profile image53

And so that is your point?  What is this a tennis match or basketball game where you think you scored some point against me?   Tell me, Q, do you have money to pay for your electric bill, your mortgage, rent, computer, your Net connection.  Do you own a car, have money for insurance, and gas.  Do you have money to go to the store & buy stuff at the store?

As my Indian dad says, their world is a series of cash registers in all directions.  Life is a series of cash registers until you die.  Go tell it dad & see how far you get with him.  Try playing your game of Scoring Points with dad.   He'll tell you to pay your own, bills, Q.  So you have your life upon planet earth just like some over 6 billion other people have their lives.

I am not worried about the destruction of the earth.   Everyone that reads at this site or posts here is using electricity.  Everyone needs some money to live their lives in this world that is the now of things.   I am not judging anyone about anything of their life.   I follow Jesus's teaching of loving my friends & loving my enemies.

I am happy & content to let Jesus judge the human race as that is his job, not mine.

1. profile image54

Don't you think you've beaten that dead horse long enough?

Yes, I know, you love Jesus instead. That's the problem.

Let me help with you that, something Jacob Marley told Scrooge:

"BUSINESS? Mankind was my business! Their common welfare was my business!

I wear the chain I forged in life! I made it link by link and yard by yard! I gartered it on of my own free will and by my own free will, I wore it!"

11. profile image53

And so apparently, Q, you have money to pay your bills in life.  Apparently you have a computer & screen, & access to the Net.  Apparently you can read & write in the English language.  Apparently you have a residence upon planet earth.   Go to Washington & walk around with a sign that says, I Protest, for a year & see what that actually solves.

A year later the Banks, Corporations, and the politicians they buy will still be running things, Q.
    They were running things when I came into this world.  They're running things now.  Not many places you can go upon planet earth where they aren't running things.

I never speak of any violence towards anyone, nor for anyone to break any laws.  Under their laws you have the Right to go to Washington, and walk around with a sign that says, I Protest, and see how much that accomplishes.

1. profile image54

Just can't stop beating a dead horse, eh Chief? Just throw your arms up in the air and give up on mankind, accept Jesus and be done with it? Very sad, indeed. The chain YOU have forged is a very long one.

1. profile image53

So what are you Yowling & Howling about now in your mind, Q.  Go tell to my dad & see how far it gets you except nowhere at all.   Dad would tell you to just yowl & howl away in your own mind.
        Dad already knows what I am going to do in life.  I am going to take care of myself & mine, keep our bills paid as best we are able, obey the law, render unto Caesar what is Caesars, and live our lives in this world.

Dad already knows I am not going to speak of any violence towards any person, nor tell any person to break any laws. 

So what is the next completely predictable thing your going to say to me as if my dad, I haven't heard it all before.   Human beings are only capable of having so many conversations about so many things, Q, and at the end of the day they go to their residences where they sleep, get up & go to work, the bills arrive, and they pay their bills.

If they don't pay their bills they end up homeless in this world now that ruled over by the Temples of Mammon.

1. profile image54

Are you repeating yourself because you have nothing to say? No, really?

12. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

Chief has something to say...and he writes hubs smile

1. profile image54

So what?

Anyone can toss a bunch of words into a salad and post a hub. There are thousands of them here. Many are pure drivel.

Does that somehow give them credibility?

Here's where I normally submit my work:

http://arxiv.org/

13. profile image53

No, Q, your just repeating yourself.   Your just Yowling & Howling in your own mind about things.
    That is of course if fine with me as it's your mind.   You can yowl & howl in your own mind about anything you so desire as I am not paying your bills, or living your life for you.

Do they have Burger King & McDonald's where you live.  Do they have grocery stores where you live.  How about a Walmart?   Olive Garden?  Shopping Mall or Malls.  Strip Malls?   Does a Republican or Democrat rule the City, town, burg you live in, or that is nearby.  Does a Republican or Democrat rule over the State you live in if your in America?

Petty much the same all over, Q.   Under their laws you have The Right to petition their Government in any manner you desire in expressing your concerns about anything as long as you do so in a legal lawful manner, and they have The Right to ignore you completely.

1. profile image54

I've been pointing out your twisted hypocrisy, but you're too busy loving Jesus to understand that.

14. profile image53

And So What, Q, you as well as anyone can write your own salad bowl of Whatever, about Whatever you desire.  I think that is what is called Free Speech.  And I welcome you to write about Whatever you Desire in your own personal Salad Bowl of Drivel. 

If you came to Dad's home he just look at you as you rant & rage on about your own personal Salad Bowl of Drivel.  He would just smile & be amused as your own personal Salad Bowl of Drivel wouldn't pay any of his bills at all.

There are so many things, topics, human beings can write about, Q, and at the end of the night they will lay their heads in their bed, get up, go to work, the bills come in, and the bills need to be paid.

There are only so many things, "Topics" human beings can discuss, Q, about life upon planet earth.   After they discuss all those "Topics" the Banks, Corporations, and politicians they buy are still running things.

It's the Golden Rule.  Those who with the gold make the rules.  But that's only in this world.

1. profile image54

Therein lies the problem, the assumption of the grass being greener on the dead side, hence to hell with our world as you wait in anticipation to die and find your paradise.

Selfishness does not evade you.

1. profile image53

And time passed.  I was a little closer to being worm food.  You see, Q, there is a picture of Jesus on my home page of how he appeared to me in the sky when I was a boy of 10.  I've already met him live & in person.  When you meet him live & in person if you have any problems with me you just mention those to him & see if smiles.

As I said the Europeans came to this land, and set up their world in this land.  I didn't found their Nation or build their Nation.  If their Nation has problems then it is up to them to solve those problems.   

There's isn't any shortage of political Sites on the Net where they talk about the problems of their Nation, & they feel all that frustration of accomplishing nothing at all.  A place for them to Vent Vent Vent.

As the Golden Rule applies.  Those that have the gold make the rules.  Those who have the gold will have the gold tomorrow.  They will have the gold the next day.  In their pockets they will have the politicians all around the planet.   

So play your little Tennis Match of yowling & howling because those with the gold will just ignore you.   They aren't going to give up their gold.  They aren't going to give up all their Worldly Power any more the Caesar's of Rome were going to give up those things.  Any more than Herod was going to give up those things.'

But Old Mr. Death eventually took Herod & the Caesar's of Rome, too.  Kind of like a game of leap frog.   Old Mr. Death just leaps around taking this one & that one no matter if a Worldly King with great power or a homeless person in the street.

But Jesus has the power of life over death so he wins.

1. profile image54

You are most likely lying.

1. profile image53

Except I am not, Q.  I only know everyone gets to meets Jesus.  I do not have any idea of the outcome of that meeting for anyone.  The only ones God stated will be "Zliched" according to God, not I, are those who worship the Beast & the Image of the Beast.   According To God, not I, they don't even have a chance at all.

I am not judge the judge of the human race or how any one chooses by their own free will to live own life upon the earth.  Myself I had fun today out getting my work done.  Put some smiles on people's faces.  Sang some songs while I did my work.   Then home.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)