jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

What would happen????

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

If it was proven that aliens created us and god was somthing made up to keep us occupied??? (just a ? to think about nothing more)

1. profile image0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All the sheeple would start mewing "Alien, you are so good, you love me!" and start texting them to send their kids to disney while supporting political parties that want to attack those people who say the same thing in a different language big_smile

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
        optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol thats funny and I know funny!!!!

1. Christy Goff profile image60
          Christy Goffposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm with optimus, China man your cracking me up.

2. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey, the truth will set you free.  If that was proven to be the truth, so be it.

1. getitrite profile image81
        getitriteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I really doubt that religious people will ever accept the proof, no matter how blatant it is.

1. profile image0
          just_curiousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are probably right, for some.

3. shogan profile image88
      shoganposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If it was proven that God was something made up to keep us occupied, I'd be relieved.  I thought the reasons were a lot worse than that.

2. profile image0
    china manposted 6 years ago

I try to amuse the best I can - in between bannings big_smile

3. brimancandy profile image81
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

Yes. Very entertaining China Man.

In answer to the original question. Maybe it could be that we are the aliens. According to science, and people who study the earth, there are hundreds of millions of years of just animals on this planet, and then suddenly, man appears. So, maybe it could be that we came from somewhere else? Perhaps Mars?

But that is just a wild guess. take me to your leader! And give me Candy! I'm Starving! LOL!

4. Stump Parrish profile image59
    Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago

The light shows in mega churches would really rock.

For some reason everyone is assuming that those who believe in god are going to change their mind based something as meaningless as proof. Proof hasn't changed their minds for centuries and they got no intention of listening to any heathen alien's, blasphemy.

5. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

why would our creators constantly beam us up to 'Heaven' to probe our behinds, if they were the ones who put them on our bodies in the first place?

1. Stump Parrish profile image59
      Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LMAO greek one, that is best one liner so far today.

6. Mike's Corner profile image90
    Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago

No amount of proof would be sufficient to prove that God doesn't exist to those who need the idea of God to exist. I hope the aliens let us drive their spaceships.

working