jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Proof that God exists (not)

1. ptosis profile image79
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

This is my copy email to the operators at above link regarding my disagreement with the 'logic' used to prove that God exists.............

Although I tried all the different answers I was not satisfied

When click on "I don't care"  - went to an exit. If I truly didn't care - why did I press the button? Because I didn't care - does that mean that I have no free will and mindlessly press buttons?

When click on "absolute does not exist", I get a English/Math lesson that a double negative makes a positive - A very weak argument.

The railroading of "Molesting children for Fun is Not absolutely Morally Wrong" that leads to a wrong conclusion which doesn't make sense makes your entire argument appear weak. Why? Because the statement "we know that morality is beyond societies" is false.

The Definition of Morality can be used either descriptively to refer to some codes of conduct put forward by a society or, some other group.

2. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago

Why do people keep trying to damn all of humanity?

I mean think about it. Ephesians 2:8 says, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith." Undeniable proof of God's existence would eliminate the need for faith, and without faith, boom, no salvation. Everyone goes to hell. I'm just reportin' what I'm readin'.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And yet Jesus was quite clear: belief in him will result in salvation.

I can't speak for the entire world, but undeniable proof of God's existence would pretty much convince me to believe in Him.  No one goes to hell.

Perhaps God gets His jollies by sending good people to hell and that's why He won't provide proof?  Or Satan is actually stronger and demands subjects to torture?

3. mischeviousme profile image60
    mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago

That's the most idiotic, closed minded thing I've ever seen. What the hell is wrong with this picture? Pure garbage...