jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

God hates freaks and rednecks...

1. mischeviousme profile image61
    mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago

Why else would tornadoes frequent trailer parks and the American, southern midwest?

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

This is absurd.  I hope that's what you were going for.

hmm

Edit:  Are you expressing your opinion that only freaks live in trailer parks and that the southern American midwest is full of rednecks?  I personally feel that's shameful.

sad

mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely... But what is life without a sense of humor... Plus it calls out the absurdity of a god of any kind.

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not really.  If you'd posted it under satire or humor it might.  Since you posted it under religion, it really only shows evidence of how small minded some folks can be.

1. profile image0
          jomineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If he had posted it there nobody would've seen it!

mischeviousmeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If there was a god and we were supposed to bow to said creature, then why are there atheists? If the christian god is the only true god, then why so many others? If the christian god is so powerful, then why did it take 7 days? If the christian god is so loving, then why is his word so hateful?

If the christian god were real... we'd all be screwed.

1. jonnycomelately profile image85
              jonnycomelatelyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, all those points you make are so serious that it's good to have a strong sense of humour amidst us.  How else are we going to get through the day.

The humourous lightness also helps me to accept the die-hard fundamentalist too.  So thanks, MCM.

3. KellyPittman profile image80
    KellyPittmanposted 4 years ago

Ouch.  Don't you think that's a little harsh?  God or No God, Where are your manners?  Do y'all have any outside of the "south"? 

I'm more perturbed that Hubpages rejected my forum post that was polite and relevant, (on empathy) but allows you to open a forum that only instigates ill feelings.

4. KellyPittman profile image80
    KellyPittmanposted 4 years ago

Wait......   Why blame a Higher Being such as God on MAN'S decision to spread evil?  The world is screwed because PEOPLE choose to plant seeds of hate in the world.

working