jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

First time on top of a google search

1. jericho911 profile image84
    jericho911posted 3 years ago

I typed in "best female jockey" today on a search and came out on top. I've accomplished one of my mini-goals through hubpages.  A long way to go, but you can't do it all at once.  I'm glad I decided to write here instead of other sites.

1. denden mangubat profile image70
      denden mangubatposted 3 years ago in reply to this

congrats sir

2. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Given the nature of my specialty, if I ever did get the top result of a Google search, it would be a dark, dark day.

jericho911posted 3 years ago in reply to this

But you found your niche, Zelkiiro. That's a great thing !

3. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 3 years ago

Sorry to rain on your parade but for Google.co.uk you're second. Might be an idea to branch out to an article on Hayley Turner too

Thanks. LOL I hardly feel rained on, though.  I don't really know much about her, to be honest. I'm usually still sleeping when the UK races are going off.  I've heard great things about the gal so far.

4. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 3 years ago

It definitely shows the complexities of being successful in a global marketplace

I agree with that statement. I believe that you "write what you know" and I wouldn't be comfortable writing a hub on a subject that I don't know a thing about.  One thing is for sure about Hayley...she's quite easy on the eyes !

working