Platform Heels

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Pantywearer profile image60
    Pantywearerposted 14 years ago

About four years ago, I started wearing women's platform heels and haven't stopped wearing them since.  The only problem is that I've only worn them in my apartment.  I love wearing the 4-inch heels all the way up to 8-inch heels.  It took a little while getting used to wearing high heels, but have gotten used to them.  I still have to be a little careful when walking on carpeting.  One of the stores I frequent is Rena's Wild Wear (a store primarily for women).  They have all kinds of heels.  I like the high ones.

I would like to know if there are any women that like to wear tall high heels and what style they prefer?

p.s. all my shoes are women's shoes, be it tennis shoes, dress shoes, etc.

1. lrohner profile image68
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okay, I just gotta ask this question. Are you male or female?

1. yoshi97 profile image56
        yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Um ... do we want to ask? wink Either way the answer doesn't bode well as it could offend the person who posted the thread or it could hurt Yoshi's little mind if the answer goes the other way ...

2. Chris_S profile image60
        Chris_Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's irrelavent whether the poster is male or female. Shoes have no gender. If the poster is male and likes to wear heels so be it.

3. profile image0
        Maximus591posted 14 years agoin reply to this

The person is a male and a sexual deviant.

Have we not evolved as a society to be more accomodating of sexual deviants?

smile smile smile

2. profile image0
      Pachuca213posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love platform shoes...I remember back about 10 years ago they were popular. Still are in the exotic dancer's circle but I have to admit when I would model at the car shows in the past I always had to have some serious heels on, I liked the platforms because they had thicker heels better for standing long periods of time. I also love the Clear "Stripper heels" too! I guess I am wild!

2. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Girl, love em but can't go 8 inch high if you knowwhat I mean, I'll have to practice in my apartment I guess too

come to my forum and get some exposure -'recommend a hubbers hubs' or 'addicts helping addicts'

Hope to see you there,I'll still be in my heels smile

1. Pantywearer profile image60
      Pantywearerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi lyricsingray!  I've gotten very used to the 6 inchers, but I love my new 8 inchers.  I'm still cautious wearing my 8" heels, especially when on carpeting.

As soon as I get my PC fixed, I would love to visit your forum and check it out.  I wear my heels every night til I go to bed.

Pantywearer

p.s. How do I become a fan of yours?

3. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Clearly you don't put the 6 inchers on your feet! lol

You are a Sick Puppy....... yikes

4. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I go for comfort when I wear heels , but if I am going sexy then Stilettos! My calves look fantastic in stilettos. smile

5. kfsteve391 profile image60
    kfsteve391posted 14 years ago

I like platform heels. Have 12 pairs of strappy high heel sandals. Two pairs are platforms. Heel height is five inches. Platforms let you wear super high heels without feeling as if you are wearing ballet shoes. Unlike some other heels platforms are never mistaken for men's shoes.

6. kmackey32 profile image65
    kmackey32posted 14 years ago

I can't walk in heels. lol

7. profile image49
    Redneckmanposted 14 years ago

Hey Maxi, do you never sleep you deviant. When are you writing a new hub, my old lady is so mad at you because I went out and bought an artificial vagina, I think shes got the hump, well maybe not got the hump and shes blaming you smile

1. profile image0

The discussion afoot is about sexually deviant males who like to parade in their apartments wearing extremely high stillettos.

I'm presuming they like to round off 'the look' wearing a short mini skirt with or without ladies panties.

Artificial vaginas, in fact it's a 'virtual vagina', I'm a stickler for the correct terminolgy, is something that I suspect a typical male sexual deviant will have little use for. I suggest you keep it for your own deviant pleasures Redneck. Please remember to wash it each time you use it.

lol

1. profile image49
        Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maxi artificial or virtual it's just not the real thing is it and I promise to wash it after every use. I liked your online dating Hub Maxi but follow it up with your online dating experiences, with your humor I would so love to read that btw you ever see the movie Deliverance, thats where I live and with your looks you would so be squealing like a pig smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
          Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He's got a purty mouth

2. profile image0

Squealing like a pig? Is that the sound you make when your wife turns your virtual vagina to it's max setting?

You have a very overt machismo quality. This is not healthy for you. I suggest you contact a few of the sexual deviants in this thread who can help you choose the right kind of ladies panties that suit your skin colour.

1. profile image49

Oh Maxi you just failed with that reply, read it back. Bit crap wasn't it and as funny as an Aussie. Although I do like girls down under, I feel bad for you Maxi you are getting boring now, hmmm or perhaps you always were smile

8. profile image49
    CabinGirl.posted 14 years ago

Maxi is a cockney redneckman, you know east london so he should know all about deviants.

9. profile image49

You mean hes a bender ?

10. profile image49

He sure has smile

11. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

The real ones should be washed after each use as well

1. profile image49

Thing about Maxi is if you clip his pic, take the eyes only and just that piece of hair hanging down he so reminds me of someone else, could Maxi be him, I always thought them both a bit gay !

12. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q9OHLA5zjkU/SY4hgl4uCQI/AAAAAAAADOc/eCOz1xP4bnY/s320/deliverance.gif

13. profile image49
    CabinGirl.posted 14 years ago

I agree I always thought he looked like him smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)