How to uninstall or remove ESET Nod32 antivirus totally?
Are you facing problem to uninstall or remove ESET NOD32 antivirus? Do you want to remove NOD32 form your computer? Do you need to uninstall NOD32 and need to install another antivirus? This page gives a detailed description to remove ESET NOD32 antivirus form your computer. Just follow the methods one by one.
Steps to uninstall or remove ESET Nod32 antivirus
Follow the following methods to uninstall NOD32 antivirus from your computer. Please, forward according to the methods. I mean, first apply method 1, then method 2. When you finished uninstalling, then stop. Now the steps are described below:
List of anti virus Removal Tools
Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.
- An Extensive List of Antivirus Removal Tools or Uninstallers form Your Computer
- How to uninstall or remove Kaspersky totally?
- How to uninstall or remove Norton antiviurs totally?
- How to uninstall or remove McAfee totally?
- How to Remove AVG Anti-virus?
- How to uninstall or remove Avast antiviurs totally?
- How to uninstall BitDefender totally?
Uninstall or remove NOD32 by using WIndows uninstaller
- Click on Start menu.
- Then, select Programs / All Programs.
- Find ESET and click on it.
- At last, you will find Uninstall and click on it to uninstall NOD32.
If you failed to uninstall by following the above steps, then follow Method 2.
Method 2: Uninstall NOD32 by NOD32 removal tool
This is the easiest way to remove NOD32. Follow the following steps:
- Download NOD32 removal tool by clicking here [Download NOD32Removal].
- When download is finished, install it.
- After finishing uninstallation, Restart your computer.
If Method 2 fails, follow Method 3.
Method 3: Remove NOD32 manually
This process is the most critical among all the methods. Apply this method, when all of the above methods fail:
- Restart your computer and start Windows with Safe Mode.
- Click on Start menu and then click on Run.
- Type regedit and hit Enter key of your keyboard.
- From the registry editor find the following keys and delete them: [a] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ESET
- Click on Start menu, then go to Control Panel. Later, Folder Options, then View and at last Show hidden files and folders.
- Go to C:\WINDOWS\inf folder and delete INFCACHE.1 file from that folder.
- Now. Restart your computer and after reinstallation, delete the following three folders.
- C:\Program Files\ESET
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET
- C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ESET
By following the above steps, you can easily remove ESET NOD32 antivirus totally from your computer.
© Written by rancidTaste
If you are enjoyed this post, please consider to give a thumbs up and leave a comment. You may Subscribe to rancidTaste's RSS feed to get new pages which will be delivered to your feed reader. You can also read more hubs by rancidTaste.
JOIN HUBPAGES & ENJOY WORLD'S BEST WRITINGS.
More by this Author
The serial interface of a CISCO router can be configured from the console or through a virtual terminal line. The configuration of a CISCO router is very simple and easy. At first, you have to select the interface and...
OSI stands for Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model. In short it is termed as OSI model or OSI reference model or 7-layer model or Layered Model or OSI seven layer model. This is really an important topic topic...
- 5How to Reset/Remove/Bypass a BIOS or CMOS Password? : A Complete Guide to Reset/Remove/Bypass BIOS or CMOS Password
User level passwords are used to restrict unauthorized access of a computer. BIOS or CMOS passwords are used to prevent access to BIOS settings or to prevent PC from booting. Thus BIOS passwords are used to add or...