Marisaupa profile image 60

Google Fiber - Has Anyone Tried It?

With speeds approaching 1 gigabit per second, Google Fiber is truly high speed internet. Compared to the average internet connection, it blows them away by as much as 100 times over. Currently it is only available in Kansas City, but is soon to come to Austin, Texas and Provo, Utah. I am just curious, has anyone had the cybernetic pleasure to put such speeds to the test? Is it overkill for the average web surfer? At least the Google Fiber Bunny logo is cute, right?

skear profile image92

Best Answer Sam Kear (skear) says

• Marisaupa profile image

Marisaupa 3 years ago

Nice! Thanks for sharing your Fiber experience. I am now more intrigued with having such speeds.

Rock_nj profile image89

John Coviello (Rock_nj) says

• Marisaupa profile image

Marisaupa 3 years ago

I agree, it is a very smart move on the part of Google. I imagine that they must have a larger roll-out plan in the works for the rest of the country. Austin and Provo are next because they have, according to Google, a higher "tech user" density.

my_girl_sara profile image90

Cynthia Lyerly (my_girl_sara) says

Georgie Lowery profile image94

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Marisaupa profile image

Marisaupa 3 years ago

Yes, a gummy bunny; or a bunny that was on the losing end of an encounter with a graffiti artist.

cebutouristspot profile image72

cebutouristspot says