jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The First i-Phone Couple

1. Guru-C profile image54
    Guru-Cposted 9 years ago

Every day becomes richer and more interesting as an i-Phone Couple, and the first among everyone we know.  When we're together, we're more than husband and wife, we're growing into a multi-media phenomenon. 

Something I've learned is that in almost every area of life, it's good to take your time, especially before throwing titles up on the Internet, as I did, without reading over.    :-0

2. Guru-C profile image54
    Guru-Cposted 9 years ago

One thing I adore is that we can surf the net, email, text message, plan our calendars, and even get directions while listening to i-tunes and our i-pod lists.  If a call comes in, the music cuts off until the call is over!  (A source of peace, truly)

This is the hubpage I'm putting together to commemorate this great love:

http://hubpages.com/hub/One-of-the-Firs … ne-Couples

3. Guru-C profile image54
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

...Time to start a new thread. To:

Any i-Phone couples and other happy people?

4. crazycat profile image59
    crazycatposted 8 years ago

Cool! I don't have one but you look very happy about your iPhone. smile

5. Guru-C profile image54
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

Dear Crazycat:

First of all I love cats and mine are pretty crazy smile

Thank you for your comment.  We are very happy about our iPhone.  First, we were thrilled just to be getting them.  Now, it's all about how we interact with the world and ourselves.  When we're with family and friends, we can just whip out our photos as well as taking new ones.  When we're listening to music with the iPod feature and the phone rings, the song fades out and the phone fades in and we can talk without having to do anything.  We had a power outage the other night and watched videos on YouTube via the iPhone.  It's fun!!!

Warm Regards,