jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Google rest-of-world

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

I'm seeing large downturns in all the Google world wide sites with the exception of google.pl which has a 25% increase - where's that then?! and how do I tranlsate all my work for google.pl!~

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Poland, I once read a forum where they say that in UK, there are Poles who uses google.pl when they search google

2. johnyjane profile image61
      johnyjaneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess Google Poland server has found some backlinks coming toward your domain from the local websites there and Google has not updated it's Poland server with it's algorithmic updates yet. Enjoy till they do not update their non English language servers. smile

3. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Polish is easy to learn. Good luck with the translations. smile

4. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Funny - I get not insignificant traffic from Poland on my website ! the first person to register was from there!  I put it down to including a page translator tool at the top of the pages.

I also write to keep it relatively simple so that it translates ok.

PS - did you get your icon thingy ?

2. johncimble profile image60
    johncimbleposted 5 years ago

That's interesting that your site would have an increase in traffic from Google Poland, do you have Google Analytics? You can see what keywords your site is showing up for them?

1. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can - but website takes horrendous time and I have not got around to the serious business of pro-active SEO yet - just cruise the stuff occasionally to check that traffic is slowly increasing.