Suhail and my dog profile image 89

What are 5 extreme touristic destinations you would like to visit?

There are some extreme touristic destinations in the world. For example, Antarctic, Baltoro Glacier of Pakistan where mountains are still being formed due collision of land mass, Patagonia in Argentina, Okawango Delta in Botswana, Mount Aetna (stratovolcano) in Sicily, Australian outback, the deserts of Sahara and Namib, Amazon River, etc. I have my following 5: 1. Observing polar bears in Churchill, Canada 2. Baltoro Glacier, Pakistan 3. Russian Far East to observe Amur Tigers and Amur Leopards 4. Yellowstone National Park 5. Fjords of Norway So what are your top 5?

bdegiulio profile image93

Bill De Giulio (bdegiulio) says

Suhail and my dog profile image89

Suhail Zubaid aka Clark Kent (Suhail and my dog) says

Ciel Clark profile image81

Ciel Clark says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

Suhail Zubaid aka Clark Kent (Suhail and my dog) 4 years ago

As a Star Trek fan, I hope I will be able to at least see Mars being colonized during my lifetime lol. I was following Yukon Quest and Iditarod dog sled races recently and was able to see the Northern Lights videos posted by many on their sites.

Andy Susin profile image61

Andy Susin says

smzclark profile image61

smzclark says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

Hot air balloon floating in the Berkshires, MA is on my list and so is elephant ride in India's Jim Corbett National Park or is that Rantambore National Park.