jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What Can You Say About Boracay?

1. TravelDotCom profile image60
    TravelDotComposted 7 years ago

Boracay in the Philippines is a very nice place to stop. I would love to spend my vacation here. Hotels and resorts are one-of-a-kind. Foods are very sumptuous. Very nice white sand beach. Lot of bars.

1. falcon64 profile image60
      falcon64posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have been there last summer. My hometown is near Katiglan Kalibo. Nice to travel by bus than airplane. You can see the beauty of Batangas and Mindoro Island.

2. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Boracay is a great place to visit.  You could also try to check out Lakawon Island, Camiguin and Panima.  These are all great sites in the Philippines.  Enjoy  your travel

3. TravelDotCom profile image60

You are right Tina V., Boracay is really a nice place to visit. There are lots of leisure activities you can do here aside for the beach relaxation.

4. goldengoh profile image60
    goldengohposted 7 years ago

I'd say to skip Boracay and go to Palao / Palawan.
    It's less developed and better for getaways.

5. TravelDotCom profile image60

To goldengoh: I'd say you must try to go to Boracay. It's a perfect getaway.

6. Verne A. profile image60
    Verne A.posted 7 years ago

Boracay is also a great place to hang out with your friends. During the summer they hold lots of concerts, sports tournaments, and other special events there.

Boracay is one of the best party beaches in the Philippines.

7. profile image60
    trish.skater08posted 6 years ago

ow, I love Boracay too! smile I made a page in facebook. here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag … 3667660835

you can post anything you want smile like my page smile thanks!

8. profile image60
    trish.skater08posted 6 years ago

I feel so relaxed when i'm in Boracay. It is a perfect place! i swear big_smile  though it's my first time last summer wink) night life in Bora is great too!

working