jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is Paris a nice place to visit?

1. poppyr profile image99
    poppyrposted 17 months ago

Is Paris a nice place to visit?

Every time I watch the Disney movie "Ratatouille" it makes me really want to visit Paris, France. I've been to the south of France and liked it a lot. But I've heard mostly bad things about Paris; for example, the people are horrible and it's dirty. Is it worth a visit? I'm from England but I live in Japan so a trip to France would be expensive. Anyone been there? Any advice? Thank you.

2. mbwalz profile image90
    mbwalzposted 17 months ago

I love it so much I've been 12 time since I was 10 (1974). I have a website dedicated to helping people plan budget friendly trips. The city is amazing, even after these trips I have things I need to see next time! The trick is not to plan too many things!

3. Kiss andTales profile image78
    Kiss andTalesposted 17 months ago

I hear wonderful things about Paris Poppy !
    If you go you can know no strangers where we are ,they are hospitable and wonderful people who you can say love their Heavenly Father.  If you go look us up visit our kingdom halls there. And give greetings to them for me !  You will have a good time.

poppyrposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Jehovah's Witnesses are always good people to approach! Always lovely and friendly x

4. elayne001 profile image78
    elayne001posted 17 months ago

We had a very short stay in Paris and it was definitely worth the time. It is alive with history and ambiance. I hope to return again when we have more time.

I did write a hub about it:

http://hubpages.com/travel/See-Paris-on-the-Metro

Thanks, this hub will be useful for when I go!

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

Not with the Muslim migrants that have brought in and permitted to rape women with almost no chance of arrest, with a number who raped children given probation or let go because they didn't understand someone screaming no or didn't understand that a woman in shorts is not asking to be raped.

o.o okay..

working