jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How many of you moved peacefully from california?

1. 59
    LightningVanLinesposted 5 years ago

problems regarding movers companies in California is quite hot now a days.do u have enjoyed a calm moving? or your patients was in stake?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This sounds a little spammy, considering you screen name.
      Moving is rarely calm. But, having patience, we did it ourselves in stages, over time-- and stayed in California.
      Not being doctors, we don't have patients. No vampires, no stakes needed. Good luck-- and write a hub.

2. 0
    manumposted 5 years ago

I didn't ever think about leaving the red trolley tram, and I was only a tourist! So at the end of the tour I asked, is this the end of the tour and then when the host agreed that I must have received my money's worth I took a chewy from my bag and disappeared into the hotel to check that I have taken enough of time to nuture myself away from taking the tour again tomorrow, because LA is massive!

3. 60
    JosiMposted 5 years ago

My move within California was memorable. I with my elder brother just hopped down all over the Los Angeles street.Los Angeles is the whole world in one place. If it isn't in Los Angeles, it isn't anywhere in the world. My patience was in stake when I first heard from my brother to visit at some wonder places of Los Angeles. Echo-park & Hollywood, the scenic city of imagination. At Hollywood,we both went to all the places like the kodak theater, grohmans theatre with all the hand-prints of hollywood stars.Hollywood & Silver Lake is fabulous.Echo Park is amazing as if we have both lost in a PARADISE.

4. NorDac profile image61
    NorDacposted 5 years ago

I was moving to a country in the Caribbean. Moving meant if it didn't fit in a suitcase it didn't come (I did make an exception for my wife and Kids smile )