moneyfairy profile image 60

I wonder why these animals are good luck symbols?

In India they say the Elephant is a good luck symbol. In Hawaii they say the turtle is a good luck symbol. others have said bunnies or rabbits foot are good luck. others say if a bird poops on your car that that is good luck? Just curious if there is any reasoning for these animal symbols?

SidKemp profile image94

Best Answer Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 4 years ago

Thank you Sid for your interesting answer and comical Star trek quote LOL. :) I didn't know that about Buddah and the 12 yr. cycle, thanks for sharing that info.

Imogen French profile image91

Imogen French says

• moneyfairy profile image

moneyfairy 4 years ago

I thought in Ireland they said if a black cat crossed your path it was bad luck? But I'm glad your version means good luck ,seeing as you have two of them. Have you tried playing your local lotto maybe you'll be lucky :) Thank you for sharing!

Wild_Life profile image60

Wild_Life says