Cassandra Lai profile image 60

Dear sister, I have a question and doubt in my mind fighting within about keeping my cat in safety.

my mother-in-law does not like cat because she think that cat can cost one can cost a conceiving woman to lost the baby in the womb. Her daughter gave my husband some information and it created the doubt in his mind too. We have not got chance to seek for veteran's advice. IT IS TRUE? I love shining, it is very hard for me to let him go and he has been with us for some years. But we also wanted baby. At my this age of 41 years. Getting pregnant is a crucial period. Please share your experience and your advices, thank you.

wychic profile image78

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

heavenbound5511 profile image82

heavenbound5511 says

yenajeon profile image81

yenajeon says