What's wrong with my mouse?

1. LatestDud profile image68
    LatestDudposted 8 years ago

What's wrong with my mouse?

I currently have a pet mouse and she has, what appears to be, a swollen bottom/genitals and has been running around like crazy. Is there something wrong with her? Could she be on heat? If anyone has any idea what is wrong with her, please, let me know. I really do hope she is not sick. She only about a month old! Her eyes are as clear as, so maybe it's just an irritation...? Thanks in advance!

2. Aran profile image59
    Aranposted 8 years ago

Don't let your mouse suffer seek the advice of a vet as soon as possible. It could well be nothing but it's worth making a quick phone call.

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Depends on the type of mouse.  If it is a wireless computer mouse, for example, it may need a new battery.

If your real name is Lennie, and you carry a mammalian mouse around in your pocket, it is likely dead. (Of Mice and Men).

But, in your case, throw in a male mouse with her, that will answer the question about being in heat a lot cheaper than going to a vet.
    And that brings up the question, what is wrong with people, especially females, that they treat their pets like children and spend fortunes on them?  Pets are replaceable, in case you didn't know.  Grieve a bit and move on.