jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Are you willing to risk your life for the safety of your pet?

1. mariteslausin profile image59
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

Are you willing to risk your life for the safety of your pet?

2. outdoorsguy profile image56
    outdoorsguyposted 7 years ago

I guess since I have done so twice my answer is  yes  LOL.

3. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

Having a Pet itself is risking your life in just watching that it is SAFE.

4. mariteslausin profile image59
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

I'm so proud to tell you guys that yesterday I risk my life for my dog. I have'nt thought of doing it but I felt that I can't live without him... so weird but for real...

5. Teresa Schultz profile image78
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

I love the little dog my boyfriend and I have - she's sleeping in her bed by my feet under the computer table right now - she's spoilt rotten and very much loved. I really don't know what sort of instincts would kick in if anything happened to her, and I had a chance to save her even if it meant risking my life.  However, if thinking about it ahead of time, I would honestly have to say no, I would not risk my life for my dog even though she is so precious to me.  I have to look at the circumstances which are that I'm a mother to two boys as well, and they still need me very much.  My boyfriend, my children, my parents, and my friends would miss me terribly too.  I would miss my dog terribly if she died, but I have to stick around for the people who love and need me.

Now, if I had nobody else in the world that mattered to me, or who I mattered to, and I had only my dog, then that's another story, and the answer would then be yes, I would risk my life for her.

6. animals-australia profile image63
    animals-australiaposted 7 years ago

Humans and animals have a certain connection, agree... or just agree. This special connection allows us human, to care for animals especially if its our most-loved pet.

As a pet owner, one is expected to have understood the whole idea about his pet animal.

He/She must have at least the common sense and understanding to protect and maintain his/her animal's safety, at all times.

We can have basic safety training for our pets in terms of their nature, health, behavior, and probable disease/s that they may encounter.

"Are you willing to risk your life for the safety of your pet?"

As a responsible pet owner, yes, one must have to, if the situation calls for.

1. lindsey baylis profile image62
      lindsey baylisposted 4 years agoin reply to this

i love that you are thinking about pets you know alot of pets ar eabused these days it is really sad ): and yes i would risk my life fro the saftey of my pet lie a dog