jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Are you living life your way?

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

Are you living life your way?

2. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 6 years ago

Yes very much I am very happy with the way my life is.It doesn't always go my way,but everything always falls in place.

3. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

It took me a while to get where I wanted to be, but yes I am finally happy  with where I am now...

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

most of the time i am but like anybody, sometimes things happen and changes are needed.

5. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago

though it wasn't I who chose the path that I am taking right now, I'm still happy, blessed and very much contented on how my life is doing now smile

6. profile image0
    CalLightmanposted 6 years ago

I try as much as I can, to be honest. Hopefully I will earn enough money to break free from drudges of life, or at least most of them.

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I am always looking forward to a new day! It is always so interesting as I face each day with different activities.

Yes, I am definitely living my life as I wanted.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes, I really am.  So what that means is that I work some, but spend huge amounts of time here on Hubpages, and a lot of that is actually work - that pays me next to nothing.  I'm pretty poor, but I'm not looking to bust my ass in order to make a measly grand a week, or whatever.  At least I don't want to do what I've done in the past for that little money.

I sleep late, stay up late, nap during the day if I want to - I do whatever I want to.  I've got fewer demands on me, and less responsibility than probably anyone anywhere who isn't someone considered to be "mentally capable."

I might get tired of the current style of living - who knows, I might not.

9. How? profile image37
    How?posted 6 years ago

No not really i wanted have a much more independent life..

10. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

Yes. Things do come along where I need to be something else than I want to be. For the most part I am though.

11. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No.  I have a good life, great family, but have some physical challenges right now and I trying hard to overcome them.  Once I can walk and move like I want, then I will feel that I am living life my way.

12. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

I am my own choice.I live my life according to what I believe in.I thank that is everyones way of living.

13. shanaya profile image79
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

Yes i realy am...

My life starts with my parents & end there too..

Its my own way only..and am very happy  with it.smile

working