jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have a special memory of a favorite pet?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image80
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

Do you have a special memory of a favorite pet?

2. patdmania profile image58
    patdmaniaposted 7 years ago

I had the best cat in the world.  He wasn't affraid of anything.  This is why is life was ended early when he tried to fight three husky dogs.  RIP - Socrates.

3. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I just answered that in the previous question, however I had a dog who lived for a long 16years.He  followed me everywhere and when I left home to pursue higher education just die within days.
    He would never let any young man come near me..HA ..HA

4. Ellen Page profile image58
    Ellen Pageposted 6 years ago

I remember that when we had our first dog, one of our cats had an especially strong bond with him.  The cat would want to go outside every time the dog did, and they would sit on the porch together, staring at squirrels or the neighbors.  The cat looked just like a smaller version of the dog, they were like brothers. smile

5. profile image0
    Rouillieposted 6 years ago

I told a lie to keep an abused puppy that I stole from a neighbor’s backyard.  I told my mom that he was royalty and needed our help!  The neighbor said I ruined his dog and let me keep him.  The dog proved to be a fabulous addition to our family for many years.  He even smiled in our family pics along with us!  His name?  King, of course.

6. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

One night I was working late.
    WHen I took my dog Ghini for walk in Hudson park it was 1 am.
    At one point 4 men came toward us.
    When they came to about 7 feet distance,my small,brave,beagle breed Ghini jumped in front of me and barked and growled, with all her back hair bristling angry, and scared them of.

7. ReduceMyMortgage profile image58
    ReduceMyMortgageposted 6 years ago

Yes I had a dog named "sunny". He was a german shephard/collie mix, very strong and didn't take any stuff. I was a boy then,12-16. I remember him jumping over our 6 foot back fence 1 summer. He was gone for 5 days and came back dirty,muddy and seemed to have a smile on his face so I guess he had a good time. He wouldn't let anyone bother me and the neighborhood knew it. He was fun to have. I'm glad I shared my life with him.

working