jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is your favorite memory?

1. starstream profile image75
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite memory?

2. juneaukid profile image77
    juneaukidposted 6 years ago

I guess I'm going to have to say that my favorite memory is in my young fatherhood when I took my three kids many a time for walks on the wild prairies of Wyoming.

3. allovtheabove profile image58
    allovtheaboveposted 6 years ago

Probablly when I went out to the woods with my dad... we found all sorts of rushing creeks and great hideouts!! im country strong

4. klanguedoc profile image91
    klanguedocposted 6 years ago

Going fishing with my Dad. He only took me once when I was about 6. We were staying on my Mom's parents house in Gaspe, like we did every summer. I asked him if we could go fishing, just him and I. I wanted to be with him so bad, but he always seemed to be busy doing something else. Anyway he took me fishing and we (he) caught a few brook trout and my Mom cleaned and cooked them for lunch. That was my Best Day with my Dad.

I'm 50 now and my Dad passed away about three years ago. I have often tried over the last three years to remember some "Good Times" with my Dad and that is the only one I can remember. I guess that says it all...

5. montecristo profile image83
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

Receiving my the Lord Jesus as my Lord and Savior!

6. profile image56
    shorty72posted 6 years ago

My favourite memory is growing up on our property. We had fruit and every year we had people come and pick the fruit. That is how I met my husband.

7. movingon down profile image57
    movingon downposted 6 years ago

Exploring sex with my first wife, an adventure into intimacy

8. profile image46
    fxfrogposted 6 years ago

My favorite memory is that flying (pilot) the light aircraft for the first time. I really enjoyed the feeling than can't be described with words. My sharing on piloting can be found here http://fxfrog.hubpages.com/hub/Route-to … ot-License

9. Jynzly profile image72
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

I had just been three days home from my four years in the Mission School. In the house of my childhood best friend was the birthday party I attended. I was technically a "nun" for them. Then the "prince charming" was introduced to me. I cannot bear my feelings, I practically felt sick and went home. That night I was kneeling before my God saying "Lord, if you can't change this feeling then bring him back to me."

10. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 6 years ago

When I was a very little girl, in the hospital for surgery, my brother gave me earrings and a necklace. They made my five year old self feel very loved and grown up

11. lawdoctorlee profile image86
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

Christmastime is the best time of year to visit Rockefeller Center.  I never forgot the sense of wonderment I felt as a child no matter how many times I visit. read more

12. lawdoctorlee profile image86
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the great question that inspired me to make a Hub about it.

working