jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite memory?

1. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite memory?

2. chanroth profile image74
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

hahaha...good question...first kissed! ^_^

3. Extinct Soul profile image57
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

I've got lots of favorite memories and I can't seem to choose which of it were the best. But analyzing it all, most of my favorite memories were from the time that I don't know a lot and don't think a lot.

4. nancynurse profile image78
    nancynurseposted 6 years ago

Mine is my husband and I being together alone with our 3 children on an average night enjoying each others company and sharing dinner.

5. hubsy profile image82
    hubsyposted 6 years ago

My favorite memory is one of when I was 3 years old. It was blazing outside and everything seemed to drip with golden buttery sunshine. The sky was a crystal clear blue with not a cloud in sight. I was with some older girls who were taking care of me and we all had Popsicle. I remember looking down the unpaved street, with rocks strewn about, and sunshine lathered everything in sight and licking my cool Popsicle. Being 3 years old, I remember not having a single worry, just admiring the scene.

6. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Favorite memory?

It would be the days in my childhood where I grew up.

I had lots of fun with people around me as we are innocently happy together. There are not much of a struggle between people and relationship.

As the country progress, there are most competition in life and making it hard to communicate with one another.

So, my favorite memory lies in those childhood times, where everyone is so friendly and helpful.