jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you a cat or dog person? Or do you like none of the above?

1. lilmissbookworm profile image64
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

Are you a cat or dog person? Or do you like none of the above?

2. Specialk3749 profile image61
    Specialk3749posted 7 years ago

I personally like dogs, but I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 rat, 1 rabbit, and 1 snake in my house right now.  These are mostly my kid's accumulation of pets.  :-)

3. Jo Deslaurier profile image70
    Jo Deslaurierposted 7 years ago

I like both cats and dogs but prefer to be around dogs; cats make me sneeze.

4. Ari Lamstein profile image81
    Ari Lamsteinposted 7 years ago

Dogs all the way smile

However, I am allergic to cats, so that's part of my bias!

I actually volunteer at the SPCA and help with the dogs.  I absolutely love puppies - they're my favorite.  Dogs love people, which I think makes them special.

5. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

I like both but my preference would be dogs. Definetly a dog person.

6. sabrinaaq profile image56
    sabrinaaqposted 7 years ago

Dog! They aren't "mans best friend" for nothing! They are way more active and fun than cats. Cats only sleep and eat.

7. Murray's mom profile image54
    Murray's momposted 7 years ago

I'm definitely a cat person. Used to like dogs, but now find them irritating. They are just too eager to please! Whereas cats like pleasing themselves. :-)

8. nifty@50 profile image75
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Used to have 2 dogs, I now own 3 cats. I prefer cats. They don't bark or bite people (unless messed with). They don't need constant attention and with an automatic litter box and food they can be left alone for 3-4 days without putting them in a kennel. In general they eat less than dogs and live about 5 years longer. I like the fact they are less domesticated or wilder than dogs.

working