Are you a cat or dog person?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (22 posts)
  1. Wendi Gjata profile image61
    Wendi Gjataposted 9 years ago

Are you a cat or dog person?

2. Sky321 profile image81
    Sky321posted 9 years ago

I have 2 cats but I love dogs too. But I think I am a cat person. What about you? You could write a hub about it.

Wendi Gjataposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I was a dog person but then I met all my friends cats and don't know what I am now! I loved their cats and now I want one!

2. Sarah Dill profile image71
      Sarah Dillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Wendi, I think I will always be a dog lover though, but being around all these cats sometimes make me want one, especially when you see a little kitten roaming around, too cute!

3. Wendi Gjata profile image61

I really went through this phase where I really wanted a cat, and seeing those tiny kittens that sit in your palm is just to cute!

3. mgeorge1050 profile image84
    mgeorge1050posted 9 years ago

I prefer dogs over cats.  I like the fact that dogs tend to be easier to train and less independent than cats.  My wife is a cat lover, so I guess I get the best of both worlds.

4. Bubblegum Jones profile image58
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 9 years ago

I like both cats and dogs, so I guess I'm both a cat and dog person.

5. Melissa Noon profile image68
    Melissa Noonposted 9 years ago

I have had dogs and cats in the past and just realized that cats are more suited for me. I think the fact that cats are more independent and are just adorable when they do back flips while trying to get a toy.

6. Sarah Dill profile image71
    Sarah Dillposted 9 years ago

I would prefer a dog over a cat anyway. I have friends who have cats and I can enjoy them while being at their homes, but I don't think I could actually own one. I have a 20lb maltipoo who, sometimes I think got into the sugar bowl, but he's so energetic and an excuse to get out of the house and be outdoors. I know a lot of people can let their cats out or i've even seen them walking it, but I just don't know, I guess I am more of a dog person. It's the same with birds, I can't own a bird but I can deal with them if someone else has one.

7. Valerie K profile image60
    Valerie Kposted 9 years ago

I once had a cat named Poopsie and I loved her very much.  But, now there are three dogs living in the house.  I adore them...well, two of them anyway.   I like the third one!  I have to say that I am a dog person.

8. Marilyn Gentry profile image59
    Marilyn Gentryposted 9 years ago

I am a dog person. I've been with dogs since I was young. And now I have two Labradors-Retriever mix, 3 years old and 9 months old. These two furry buddies go along when I have my walking routine every morning or afternoon and helps me a lot dealing with my fatigue and stress.

I love Labradors and retrievers so I can imagine how cute the mix must be! In fact, I am thinking of getting a labrador...

2. Marilyn Gentry profile image59
      Marilyn Gentryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

They're really happy dogs, the elder is white with little brown spots. And the younger is a kind of cream color. smile I want to have a black Labrador too, my friend have one and really looks great.

3. Wendi Gjata profile image61

That's so cool, I love looking at three Labradors next to each other, the brown, cream, and then the black dog! I think it looks so cute and I really want to get one of each basic color!

4. Marilyn Gentry profile image59

Indeed. They said chocolate Labrador is kinda rare compared to black and yellow lab.

5. Wendi Gjata profile image61

I didn't know it was rare, that sucks because I really did want one! I am sure that I can find one somewhere. sad Although, I haven't really seen one out in the neighborhood before.

6. Marilyn Gentry profile image59

My friend says it's rare among the three. I guess it also depends on the neighborhood. I am certain you can find one but be a little patient. But once you find it, I am sure all the times you've waited are worthy.

7. Wendi Gjata profile image61

Definitely! My close friend and roommate is looking to get a brown chocolate labrador as well as a golden labrador. I really want to get a black one so that we have one of each!

8. Marilyn Gentry profile image59

That'll be fun, you'll go together for a walk and see 3 labs with different coats. ^_^ I'd love to see that too.

9. Wendi Gjata profile image61

I know! But I am not sure if I should make the big commitment by getting one, yet, I feel like it would be worth it after. They are just so cute!

10. Marilyn Gentry profile image59

Just take time to think about it, we know that having a dog is just like making a full commitment to take care of them too. For me I am always happy to with them. smile

9. hubsy profile image69
    hubsyposted 8 years ago

I am definitely a dog person! I love doggie and they are so cute!! Although I would love to have a bunny more!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)