jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you think pets will ever be able to communicate with humans in a real way?

1. PR Morgan profile image60
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

Do you think pets will ever be able to communicate with humans in a real way?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4540700_f260.jpg

2. Wealthmadehealthy profile image60
    Wealthmadehealthyposted 7 years ago

Our pets do communicate to us in a real way.  If we notice how they behave, they will tell us when we are in danger, that they love us, that someone has entered our home while away.  We have to be astute enough to read what they are telling us.    No they will never speak, but their mannerisms speak loud and clear!!

3. Mrs. J. B. profile image60
    Mrs. J. B.posted 7 years ago

NO.   
    My dogs already communicate with me in their own way. They all seem to talk. Well not actual words but make sounds that is telling you something. It cracks me up but I talk right after they are done speaking doggie lingo.

4. oliversmum profile image88
    oliversmumposted 7 years ago

Hi. It would be wonderful if that were possible. I can't see it happening in the near future.
    If they could, they could tell us who was being kind to them but more importantly who was mistreating them. smile smile

5. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

I think they do communicate but obviously not in our language.Pets especially dogs express their love,excitement,irritation in many ways and its upto us to understand that way!

6. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

My dogs already communicate with me. When they want to go outside they let me know. When they do not feel well they come to me for attention in a different way than they normally do. They let me know when they are hungry or when their water dish is empty. But if they could talk it would be amazing smile

7. TimeToGoBeyond profile image59
    TimeToGoBeyondposted 7 years ago

I actually think one day someone will invent a machine that will allow dogs to talk into and it will come out English. Sort of like that Simpon's episode where Homer's brother invented the baby talker or what ever it was...

8. Silver Poet profile image76
    Silver Poetposted 7 years ago

Pets mostly use signs or things we teach them.  A dog can learn to ring a bell when it wants to go out.  That's a sort of communication because it knows what it wants and sends you an audible message.  It is a deliberate effort to make you understand.

working