jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Cats? Cats. Yes or No?

1. catbunnymeow profile image59
    catbunnymeowposted 7 years ago

Cats? Cats.
    Yes or No?

2. Perry Michael profile image50
    Perry Michaelposted 7 years ago

definitely YES. You can't stay mad if a cat is playing next to you.

3. workingmomwm profile image83
    workingmomwmposted 7 years ago

Yes. I have 2 of them. I love dogs, too, but my husband and I are both cat people at heart.

4. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 7 years ago

Thankfully, I have always shared a home with at least one cat.  They have always made me feel welcome, although I do sometimes have to sit on the floor if they are taking up all of the seats.

5. Friday Girl profile image59
    Friday Girlposted 7 years ago

cats are ok but I prefer dogs, I just seem to communicate better with them.

6. catbunnymeow profile image59
    catbunnymeowposted 7 years ago

meow
    good answers, kittens!
    ~Catbunnymeow

7. Liz Green Berry profile image73
    Liz Green Berryposted 6 years ago

YES.

As many as you can possibly tolerate at any given time.

I have 9.

Why do I have that many and no dogs?  Because dogs are needy, clingy, and dependant.  I tried having a dog and lasted a WEEK.  I couldn't even be out of his line of sight or he would scream, yelp and cry like he was being beaten. 

I have cats because I don't have kids.  Dogs work if you have that sort of tolerance for someone needing constant care and attention.  I prefer my cats.  Give them food and a clean place to pee and I could be gone for weeks, they wouldn't even notice.

8. Brandon Martin profile image78
    Brandon Martinposted 5 years ago

I prefer dogs over cats, personally. Cats are too stiff, and dogs are more laid back (well it depends what kind of dog you have). AND cats have pee that glow under a black light and you cannot get rid of the smell as easily as a dog's pee. Just my personal opinion though.

And dogs like water more than cats. I love playing in the water too, so that's a need! Oh ya and cats scratch too much for my taste.

Nice simple question.

working