jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What type(s) of pet do you have/prefer?

1. nanderson500 profile image83
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

What type(s) of pet do you have/prefer?

Dog? Cat? Bird? Reptile? Rabbit? Other?

2. Thefilmguy24 profile image71
    Thefilmguy24posted 5 years ago

I've had all of the pets that you have named as a young kid. I think I prefer a dog more so than others due to the fact that dogs are very loyal animals compared to cats where you have to work hard for their attention(from cats that I have had and known.) I guess I'm just a dog lover.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Growing up I had a cat, a dog, a rooster (one of those silly Easter presents), a rabbit for a time and when first married we raised Arabian horses.

Give me a dog any time - lot and lots of dogs - that are house trained of course.

4. kgarcia1113 profile image70
    kgarcia1113posted 5 years ago

I prefer dogs and rats. Right now I have a pit bull, Copper, and a super mutt, Wednesday. I also have 2 rats, Loki and Dean. My third rat died just last week, his name was Sam.

5. benisan85745 profile image59
    benisan85745posted 5 years ago

I have never been a fan of cats, no hatred towards them, I just don't care for a lazy "roommate". I have owned a Senegal parrot...never again, ho them buggahs are f-n noisy and mimic everything they here. For the moment my love is my Shiba Inu, Nani. She is the oldest breed of hunting dogs in Japan. Shiba (brush) Inu (dog). However, she has "cat-like" qualities, irony at it's best.

6. gail641 profile image67
    gail641posted 5 years ago

I have two female cats. When I was growing up the family had pet cats. My mother had a dog named Skippy years ago. My older sister has a dog named Daisey. Daisey is a black lab who is real friendly. I like cats, because they are so beautiful and make nice pets.

7. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I prefer cats and dogs. Reptiles are ok, I have a pet turtle. Rabbits are horrible, I hate birds, and I refuse to have certain repitles. I also have two cats.

8. DS Duby profile image93
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

I have an American Bulldog named Loki and a ball python named Kane and until late last year I had a 12 year old boxer named Hercules who passed away from cancer, but I like most animals I'm not to picky.